Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, July 27, 2018

Shopping Haul, Gifts & SagGeek 2018 Haul!

Hello my precious blooming flowers! :3

I'm back on my blog today with a little haul from the SagGeek weekend. ^w^

I didn't buy a lot of things during the convention per se so I decided to combine my purchases from the shopping haul we did on Friday before the convention and the gifts Anne kindly offered me during the weekend. ;o;

So, let's start with the haul! :3


So here's everything from my haul! ^w^

I'll start with the things I bought from the mall before the convention. ~ Everything is from EB Games. :3


I got this lovely Bananya blanket! ^w^ (It was kind of hard to take a picture of all of it so I also took a picture of the design from the packaging. :3) I just love how it's baby pink and gingham! *o* Also, I love that on some of them you can see their Bananya stickers on their banana! ^w^ Anne found it for me and I screamed when she showed it to me, I HAD to have it! XD;


To continue with the Bananya theme, I also got this cute Bananya magnet! ^w^ I just love his cheerful little smile. :3 It's such a nice size and quality too. ~


I also got this Bananya air freshener! ^w^ (I just have to get everything I see from Bananya, I feel like it's such an obscure fandom and I won't find anything else from it, at least locally. ^w^'') I don't know if I'm going to actually use it in my car or if I'm going to keep it just for the collection. XD; I might get another one just to use in my car though. :3


Finally, I got this lovely Care Bears totebag! ^w^ There's Cheer bear on one side and Grumpy bear on the other side. :3 I saw it when I went shopping a while ago, but in the end it was so cheap, I decided to get it! ~ It's such a perfect accessory for Fairy-Kei outfits too. :3

Now, let's move on to the gifts my lovely Little Sister Anne offered me which I am incredibly grateful for! ^w^ She know my tastes and aesthetic so well! ~


She got me this extremely cute mug from David's Tea! *o* We saw it while we were shopping in my hometown the other day and I screamed because it reminded me so much of Animal Crossing Pocket Camp, which is always my aesthetic! XD; I just love that the little trees and different shades of green and mint. :3 I also like that the inside is that lovely pastel mint colour. *o* It's also the perfect size for my morning tea. :3


I talked to Anne about how I was searching for a nice purple lipstick for whenever I wear Fairy-Kei, so she found one for me! *o* It looks a bit dark in the tube but it's a lot lighter when you apply it and you can also build-up the colour which is something I always like. ^w^ The packaging is so cute also, look at that cute kitty head! :3


Anne also got me this lovely pompom keychain/bag charm! ^w^ It's soooo Party-Kei! ~ (Fun fact: Anne and I actually started to talk to eachother because I saw that she was a members of the Confetti Club group. XD;) We also saw it while we were shopping in my hometown and I really wanted it! ;o; I love how the pompoms are different colours and I know I'll wear it a lot with my outfits. :3


She also found a little pack of hairclips which included some "Little Sister" and "Big Sister" hairclips! So she gave me the Big Sister one! ^w^ It's kind of our little matching friendship accessory! ~ I like it so much! ^w^

Now into the last purchases, the ones I made at the convention! :3


I got this cute pink squid keychain commissioned from my friend's shop; Lamalpaga! He didn't have any pink one in stock and I knew I wanted a pink one so he made one for me. ^w^ I also asked for a keychain loop on it, and it's pink too! Yay! :3


I also got this lovely Sylveon pouch from another friend's shop; NekoWindy! When I saw them on her facebook page, I knew I had to get one! :3 The craftsmanship is so nice, it almost doesn't look like it's handmade! I'm glad I have this pouch now and I'll use it for something very dear to me. :3


From the lovely shop Fluff & Stuff, I got this cute donut ring! ^w^ It's made so delicately, I just loved all their designs! I had to get the donut one because it was the one that would match most of my outfits. :3 She also won't make anymore jewelry, so it feels kind of special to have one of their last pieces. ~


From the shop AniPassion-J I got this cute Cocoa Nendoroid figure! :3 I saw it when I was at Nadeshicon in April but it was a bit pricy so I didn't get it at the time... But when we saw it at their shop this time, I knew I had to get it since I would always talk to the Prince about it! ^w^'' I didn't fully have the funds for it this time also... But the Prince kindly offered to pay the difference for me! ;o; I was so happy! ~ You can fully pose her and she have so many poses options! She also have 4 faces and a lot of different accessories you can pose her with! :3 This was such an investment for me, I think that she deserve her own blog post to showcase her and her different poses and accessories! ~ So stay tuned for that in the next weeks! :3

So that was my little haul from the SagGeek 2018 weekend! ^w^ I'm very grateful for all the gifts Anne kindly offered me (I did gave her lots of things in return too!) and I am glad I could support some small businesses and buy some awesome handmade stuff at the convention too! ^w^

As I mentioned, I'll do a complete blog post on my Cocoa figure so stay tuned for that in the next weeks. :3

Until next time my lovely lemon cupcakes! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment