Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

SagGeek 2018 Review! ~ Sunday July 15th!

Hello my perfectly fluffy pony manes! ~

Today I'm going to share my review of the last day of the SagGeek 2018! It was the day of my Lolita panel, mostly... XD; I don't have a lot of pictures for the Sunday since I mainly took the day to chat with my friends and relax a bit. :3

Here was my outfit for the last day of the convention. ~

~ Outfit from July 15th! ~



Headdress; Angelic Pretty
Dress; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I decided to wear an Old-School Lolita outfit to represent the style for my panel but also because I never wore that dress to a convention before! ^w^ I went for simple pearl accessories in white because I thought that would match nicely with the old-school aesthetics. :3


Anne also wore her Lolita dress on that day! ^w^ She look lovely in blue. ~

I asked for my Lolita Fashion 101 panel to be on Sunday morning like last year. :3 It's a two hours long panel so I prefer it to be the first thing in the morning. :3

The Prince took photos during my panel for me. ^w^ (He took so many, it was hard to chose. XD)



I felt much more comfortable and less nervous than last year too. ~



Explaining the different elements of a Lolita outfit. :3



The Prince even took pictures of my diaporama! XD;


I brought one of my handmade Otome skirts to show "counter examples" of what good Lolita clothes are. ~ It's not something I had last year and I thought it would be interesting to show my newbie mistakes too! ^w^''




Some closeups of the clothes I brought to show and me endlessly talking... XD;

Overall I think that my Lolita Fashion 101 panel went super well this year. ~ I'm sad I forgot about some things I wanted to bring (like an example of a gingham print for Country Lolita or a Gothic & Lolita Bible) but I know that my panel will get better and better each year too. ^w^

I also think I got some people interested in the fashion too! So expect to see some new faces in the pictures from our local Lolita meetups! ^w^

I spent most of the afternoon chatting with the members of our Lolita community and the new members too. ^w^ We played Animal Crossing for a while and relaxed a lot. :3 (I was getting a bit tired and I wanted to keep my energy until the end of the day!)


I finally got a picture of my furry friend in their fursuit! XD; (This was pretty much the only picture I took on Sunday, oops. ^w^'')

At the end of the afternoon we went at the closing ceremony. ~ I was curious to see who have gotten prizes from the mascarade! ^w^


Almost all my friends were on the stage when they presented the staff. ^w^''

I had such an amazing time at the SagGeek this year! I'm glad I could spend the convention with my Little Sister Anne and I'm happy that she had a great time too! ~ I did some nice activities, bought some very cute things and met such nice people which I am always grateful for! ~

I'm also proud that I did two panels this year and I am looking forward to next year too! I plan to host a "Lolita Fashion: Advanced" panel next year, maybe? But I don't exactly know what would I talk about so... ^w^''

My next post later this week will be my SagGeek haul, including some shopping I did on Friday with Anne and the Prince and some gifts I received too! :3

Until next time my pastel coloured strawberry donuts! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment