Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ June 25th to July 1st!

Hello my pretty sparkly ponies! ~

This week, I only have a single blog post for you with my outfits from last week. ~ There are 6 of them this time and they are mostly casual outfits with skirts since we're in the middle of an heatwave and I still want to be comfy when dressing up! ^w^

As usual, I've worn these outfits to go to work unless stated otherwise. :3

~ Outfit from June 25th! ~




I've worn this outfit to go to Chocolats Favoris with a childhood friend. ~

Headdress; Bodyline
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

This wasn't the outfit I originally planned at first; I wanted to wear something a bit more colourful to go out for ice cream! But as I was tiding my accessories the other day I remembered that headdress and I felt drawn to it, it was it's time to shine! ^w^ I wore an Old-School Lolita inspired outfit with my plain blue skirt and a white blouse. ~ I think the pearl accessories suited this look perfectly. ^w^

~ Outfit from June 26th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I coordinated my red gingham printed skirt with a long sleeved pink blouse along with strawberry socks and jewelry themed around strawberries. ~ I think the straw hat and straw bag complete this Country Lolita look perfectly! ^w^ I received a bunch of compliments at work on that day which I found odd because it's not the first time I wear this almost exact outfit at work... XD; Oh well. ^w^''

~ Outfit from June 27th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Rococo Soul

I apologize for the terrible looking bangs, I need to get a haircut and this outfit was waaay too hot for the 30°c weather. XD; I wore my lilac Milky Planet on that day since I wanted that boost of colour and confidence. ^w^ I coordinated it with white and touches of pink. ~ I also chose accessories themed around bunnies. :3

~ Outfit from June 28th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I really love to wear that skirt with blue! ^w^ I think it makes the print stand out more and I feel like this outfit is a very creative one! :3 This time, I coordinated it around candy/sweet and bunnies! :3 I added pearl bracelets for a more elegant touch. ~

~ Outfit from June 29th! ~



I've worn this outfit to go out shopping and run a few errands. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Rococo Soul, Offband & Handmade

I wanted to be extra comfy on that day since it was super hot and I knew I was going to have a lot of walking around to do. ^w^ So I coordinated my Fantastic Dolly skirt with white and a few touches of pink. ~ I chose my accessories around a theme of flowers and bows. :3

~ Outfit from July 1st! ~




I've worn this outfit to go celebrate my friend Francis's birthday! ~

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Offbrand

I really love to coordinate this white chiffon skirt with some little touches of pink! ~ I chose accessories mostly themed around hearts and I thought that wearing pearls bracelets would complete this look with an elegant touch. ^w^ I really liked how I coordinated my outfit on that day! ~

That was my outfits from last week! :3 I hope that you enjoyed taking a look at them as much as I enjoyed putting them together! ~

As I said earlier there won't be another post on my blog for this week (I try my best to post twice a week usually) because I will be in my hometown kind of on a whim for the long weekend! ^w^

Until next time my sweet cotton candy bunnies! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment