Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, July 23, 2018

SagGeek 2018 Review! ~ Saturday July 14th!

Hello my perfect strawberry ice cream cones! ~

I know I'm kinda slow about posting my review from the SagGeek but as you may already know I am off work for a couple of weeks and I try to rest and relax as much as I can! ^w^ Also, it's incredibly hot lately which doesn't help for my productivity... Oh well. ^w^''

Today I'm going to review the Saturday of the convention, which was pretty much the biggest day for me! It was the day I was presenting my first panel of this year, there was the mascarade and a lot of nice stuff going on... So let's start! ~

Here was my outfit for the day. :3

~ Outfit from July 14th! ~




Headbow; Neverland Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Neverland Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

I wanted to wear a dress I haven't worn before to a convention! ^w^ It's the latest dress I bought last year, the Candyland jumperskirt in pink. ~ I coordinated with lilac and accessories themed around stars and candies that I thought matched the print nicely. :3


I also snapped a picture of the Prince and I before going to the convention. ^w^

When we arrived, I immediately saw two of the Love Live cosplayers I saw at Nadeshicon this year! ~ (I knew that they were going to wear their Love Live outfits on that day since I talked to the Nozomi the day before! ^3^)

So I immediately asked them for pictures hehe. :3



They are just too cute, I was screaming inside. XD;


I'm very glad I got the chance to chat with them for a while at the convention this year. ~ They are so friendly and you can tell that they are very passionate about Love Live, just like me, hihi. ^w^

The first activity I did was going to a K-pop 101 panel! ~


It was a very nice and complete panel, with a mix of info and videos which I liked a lot. ^w^

After the panel, I felt like stretching my legs out a little (since it was a panel of 2 hours XD) so I went to the dealer's room to see if there was any cute cosplayers and chat with my friends a little. ~


I saw my friend Érika which is as perfect as ever with her cute new lilac purse! *v* (Can you even tell it's Pandora Hearts fan merch?)


I also saw Karo in her BB8 themed dress. ~ She even painted the shoes herself! ^w^

After that, I was getting a bit stressed out for my panel later in the afternoon... So I decided that the best way to calm myself down was... To play old-school videogames! ~


The gaming room is usually my favourite place to hang out, relax and chill during a convention. :3 This year, there was really a mix of new and old games which I liked a lot. ~

After a good round of gaming, I went for a stroll around the convention again to find cute people... (To invite to my panel... Hehehe... :3)


I saw my friend Renée! ~

It's funny because I didn't realise it was her at first when I saw her from the back... I was telling to myself "this girl have such a cute blouse, corset and shoes, I should tell her about my panel...". XD; I'm glad I had the chance to see her. ^w^

We hung around the convention for a while together... Some not-so-great things happened but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a bit of crazy glue... ^w^'' (I'm looking at you, Anne's Tea Party shoes... XD)


While we were hanging around the dealer's room again I snapped this picture of the Prince with suuuuch a cute Chopper cosplayer! *w* (She was talking with such a cute voice too, it was so precious. XD)

The time for my panel arrived by the end of the afternoon! ;3; I was a bit stressed out since it was my first panel this year and it was about a subject I didn't know would interest people... My panel was about "Wearing an Alternative Fashion Everyday", which is, as you may already know, a subject very dear to me... ;o;



(Thanks to Dédé and the Prince for the pictures. ^w^)

It was mainly a "Tips & Tricks" panel. ~ I spoke mainly about: Questions to ask yourself before starting an alternative fashion, random tips and tricks, how to deal with people staring and/or commenting and the reactions from friends and family, how to adapt your style to daily wear and activities... (or not!) and self-confidence. :3

I believe that everything went well, even if I had to start my panel a bit later so we were just in time for the mascarade right after! ~

I had a lot of trouble snapping pictures during the mascarade as I was sitting very far and people were moving fast. ^w^''


The MC was so cute in her Misty cosplay! ^w^



I also snapped a couple of pictures of my favourites judges for the Mascarade! An elegant Zelda and a cute Jigglypuff Gijinka! :3

There wasn't a lot of cosplays I knew where they were from... So I didn't get a lot of pictures sadly. ;w;




There was a Yuri on Ice one, two from Black Butler and my friend Karo, hihi. ^w^

The mascarade was nice and I liked to see so many different and nice cosplays, even if I didn't know where they were from, I could tell that they putted a lot of effort in them! ~

We went back to the gaming room to chill, play and hang out a bit! ~


Anne was so cute while playing just dance! ^w^

We kind of left the convention early in the evening because there was only the burlesque show later that night and I wasn't feeling it... XD; We went to eat at McDonalds and grab some Chocolats Favoris ice cream after heading home and getting a lot of rest for my panel which was on Sunday morning... :3

Stay tuned for my (small) review of the Sunday of the SagGeek later this week! ^w^ Until next time my sparkly purple jewels! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment