Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ July 3rd to July 11th!

Hello my perfect raspberry sorbets! :3

I'm back on my blog this week with my outfits from the last two weeks! ~

I've been incredibly busy these last two weeks with work and I also went to my hometown this last weekend too! Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of my outfits during this weekend, but at least you get to see my work outfits! ^w^''

Since next weekend is the SagGeek convention, I won't have the time to post again on my blog until next week. ;w; I'm making two panels and I am very excited about it... But it takes all my time! ^w^'' I hope that you are looking forward my convention review though. :3

Anyway, enough blabbing about life, here are my work outfits from the last two weeks. ~

~ Outfit from July 3rd! ~


 


Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I decided to wear a simple Country Lolita outfit all in pink on that day. ^w^ I think that my light pink blouse matches so nicely with this skirt. ~ I also like to pair it with red strawberry accessories to bring out the red in the print a little bit. :3

~ Outfit from July 4th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

It was incredibly hot that day and I'm wearing an outfit that is way too hot for the weather again... XD; I really love wearing that jumperskirt with white, I think it goes so well with the white details in the print. ^w^ I also like to pair it with my white bunny bag and bunny accessories, it's probably one of my favourites outfits with that dress. :3

~ Outfit from July 9th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear something more simple on that day so I coordinated my plain lilac skirt with a pink blouse and plain pink socks. ~ I also chose simple accessories that would match nicely with the colour scheme of the outfit. :3

~ Outfit from July 10th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Tasty Peach Studios, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

This is probably my favourite outfit from this week! ^w^ I really love pairing lilac dresses with my light blue blouse. ~ For this outfit, I went with a theme around ponies, stars and candies! :3 I think it matched nicely with the print too! ~

~ Outfit from July 11th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Sometimes, I like to try some unusual colour combos... And that was that kind of day! XD; I decided to pair my printed lilac skirt with my red blouse since there was some little touches of red in the print. ~ I think that I coordinated it nicely so the outfit still work together, but it was certainly out of my comfort zone. ^w^''

So that was my outfits from this week and last week! ~ As I said earlier this weekend is the SagGeek so there won't be other posts from me until next week... But be prepared to be spammed with a bunch of convention review posts! XD;

Until next time, take care my sweet little poodles! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment