Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, August 3, 2018

Saguenay's Lolitas Meeting! ~ July 2018!

Hello my cute puffy clouds! ~

Last weekend, our Lolita community here in Saguenay had our monthly meetup for the month of July! ^w^

I wasn't planning of organizing a meetup this month because of the SagGeek... But since I gave my Lolita Fashion 101 panel at the convention earlier this month, I got some people interested in joining the fashion and the community! ~

So I decided to throw a little mini-meetup at Chocolats Favoris to get to know the new members and welcome them to our kind and loving local Lolita community! :3

Here was my outfit for the occasion. ~

~ Outfit from July 29th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Kawaii Goods & Chocomint

I decided to wear my Milky Planet jumperskirt since we were going out for ice cream and it have a lot of ice creams on it! ^w^ I coordinated it with a pink blouse and pink socks themed around candies. ~ I also chose accessories shaped like ice creams and sweets to keep on with the theme! ~ Finally, I thought that my rainbow bag would fit nicely with it so I added my rainbow brooch too! :3

When we arrived at the ice cream parlour, we took pictures of everyone's outfits before picking up our ice creams. :3

Also, please keep in mind that some of our members are very new to the fashion and don't have any proper outfit or Lolita clothing yet! As I want our community to be focused on having fun while dressing up together and learning about Lolita fashion with friends and a community, I asked them to make an outfit with what they had in their closet that would fit Lolita fashion aesthetic the most for the meetup! ~


Angélique in her classic Lolita inspired outfit in dark blue and white. ~ I really liked how she coordinated her lacy cutsew with her headbow. :3


Sandrine in her classic/country Lolita inspired outfit. :3 I loved her straw hat and how in complemented the print of her dress very well. ~


Érika in her new red and white outfit! ~ I loved how she matched her jewelry so nicely with her skirt. :3


Jenn in her handmade dress coordinated with a nice punk twist! ^w^ I liked her spiky headband and I think it suited her hairstyle a lot! ~


Finally, me! ^w^ Trying to make a very cute pose to fit my OTT Sweet outfit. XD;

We also took a group picture. ~ (Thanks to my Prince that is always there to take them, hihi. :3)


Everyone was dressed so nicely, I felt like a proud big sister! ^w^

After the pictures, we picked up our ice creams! :3


Of course I had to take the Cotton Candy one that matched with my outfit... :3




We all enjoyed our ice creams while chatting together. ~ It was nice to know the new members a little more too. :3

After we finished our ice creams, we went for a little trip at the mall. XD; It wasn't originally planned but we had so much fun together, we didn't want to meetup to end just yet. :3


And I snapped this little cheesy selfie of us in the parking lot after our shopping trip. ^w^

I had such a nice time during this Lolita meetup this month. :3 I was glad to get to know the new members of our little community and I felt very proud of them and their outfits for a first try! (I wish mine was that successful!) I'm looking forward our next meetup in August! :3

Until next time my pink heart shaped strawberry chocolates! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment