Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ August 13th to August 16th!

Hello my sweet purple blossoms. ~

I'm back on my blog this week with a little outfit post with my outfits from last week! ^w^ There is only 3 this time but I hope you'll enjoy them anyway. :3 Sadly this will be my only post this week since I'm not up to a lot lately... ^w^'' I've been taking a lot of time by myself, reading some GLBs and some Lolita and lifestyle blogs. ~

Anyway, now onto the outfits! :3

~ Outfit from August 13th! ~



I wore this outfit when my friend Érika came over to play videogames and have dinner. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something casual and comfortable. :3 I also went with a simple colour scheme in white and blue. ~ I chose accessories themed around sweets, roses and pearls for an elegant touch to complete the outfit. ^w^

~ Outfit from August 15th! ~





I wore this outfit for a little witchy day with some other witches. ^w^

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

I was feeling very dark and mysterious on that day so I decided to wear a darker outfit than usual. :3 It's actually the first time I wear this shawl out since I've been waiting for the perfect occasion to wear it! ~ I coordinated everything with cameos and pearls for a very elegant and victorian touch. ^w^

~ Outfit from August 16th! ~



I wore this outfit to run a few errands. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something simple and comfortable on that day. ^w^ I coordinated my Chained Berry skirt with peachy pink and I added red strawberries accessories to match nicely with the print. :3

So that was my outfits from last week. ~ I hope to do more interesting activities soon so I can share them with you on my blog, hihi! ^w^

Until next time my precious flowery golden teacups! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment