Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ January 22th to January 27th!

Hello my sparkly magical beings! ~

I'm back on my blog today to show you my outfits from last week! ^w^ There are more casual ones and more colourful and elaborate ones, which as always is something that I aim for! ~ As usual I've worn these outfits to work unless stated otherwise. :3

~ Outfit from January 22th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I've decided to keep this outfit quite casual but still a bit quirky. XD; I've paired my blue skirt with a white and pink blouse and white socks with pink details on them. ~

~ Outfit from January 24th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear something a bit more elegant with long sleeves that day since it was FREEZING out. XD; I decided to pair my Royal Poodle lilac jumperskirt with a simple blouse and simple socks in white. ~ Simpler but elegant accessories completes this look perfectly I think. ^w^

~ Outfit from January 25th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; My-Lolita-Dress
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear my hair in braids on that day so I decided to wear my flowery peachy pink skirt I felt like I haven't worn in a while. XD; I coordinated it with my light peachy pink blouse and socks too. ~ I chose simple accessories to match the more natural and country vibes of the outfit. ^w^

~ Outfit from January 26th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I kinda felt nostalgic on that day so I decided to wear my lilac Sugary Carnival and to coordinate it kind of like I would have done back in the days! ^w^ I think this dress look so nice with pink. ~ I've worn mostly tulle and pearls accessories themed around candies to match my socks. :3

~ Outfit from January 27th! ~



I've worn this outfit to babysit the Prince's younger brother. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill

This isn't the outfit I originally planned but I wanted to be comfy. XD; I love pairing that skirt with those striped macaron socks, I think they match perfectly. :3 I also really like wearing those clear Cute Can Kill accessories with it since I think it adds a more original touch to any outfits. ^w^

Hope you enjoyed taking a peek at my outfits from last week! ^w^ I sure enjoyed to put them together! :3

Until next time my sweetest rainbow donuts! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment