Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ December 31th to January 9th!

Hello my cute lilac sparkly jewels! :3

I'm back to my kind of regular posting on my blog today with a few of my outfits from the last weeks or so! ~ I don't have a lot of proper outfit pictures to show because most of the time I would stay at home, relaxing and enjoying my time off work in my comfy casual clothes so I didn't bother taking pictures. ^w^''

~ Outfit from December 31th! ~




I wore this outfit for the New Years Eve party with the Prince's family. ~

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Rose Melody
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I really wanted to wear a Shiro Lolita outfit on that night! ^w^ I decided to wear my white and silver skirt so I could be more comfy. ~ I completed the look with sparkly silver accessories and some pearls for a elegant touch. :3

~ Outfit from January 2nd! ~




I've worn this outfit to eat out at the Café Cambio with AnniChat during the evening. :3

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear something casual but still cute so I decided to wear my newer Fantastic Dolly skirt that my friend AnniChat didn't saw yet! ^w^ I decided to keep the accessories and the socks simple. ~

~ Outfit from January 9th! ~



I've worn this outfit to take Kawaii to the veterinary hospital and to run some errands. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something casual and comfy but I still wanted to dress up! ^w^ So I paired my white cutsew with my pink gingham skirt along with simple accessories. ~

Well, as you can see my kitty Kawaii-chan isn't feeling her best right now and she had been quite sick for a couple of days. It's nothing life threatening but it gives me quite a lot of anxiety and worries... That's why I didn't post as much on my blog as much as I would have liked these past couple of days. Hopefully Kawaii will feel better soon! ~w~''

Until next time my delicious flowery cupcakes! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment