Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, January 26, 2018

Things that are not my style but I love anyways!

Hello my cute sparkly rainbow hearts! ~

Today I decided to pick another subject from the Lolita Challenge that I used to do a while ago, since the subject from this weeks Lolita Blog Carnival didn't inspire me! XD; So I chose randomly and I got...


Things that are not my style but I love anyways!

I could very easily rename that "Things that I love but I don't really wear since they feel uncomfortable to me" but that would be a long title and it would be a bit awkward too. XD; But that's pretty much how I chose the things that would make it to this list! ^w^'' Let's get on with it! ~

Chiffon/See Through Blouses

I really love the look of cute, hime-style chiffon blouses! But I don't feel like they suit me a at all. ^^'' I've got a single chiffon blouse that I bought last year. (That was kind of a mistake since it wasn't stated anywhere that the material was chiffon...) I've worn it only a handful of times but I really do feel this material doesn't really suit my style. ;w; I love chiffon dresses and dresses with chiffon details though, but the blouses aren't for me. ^w^''

Ankle Socks

I dream every summer day about wearing ankle socks with my Country Lolita outfits, but sadly I don't feel comfortable enough to wear them. ;w; I am very self-conscious when showing my bare legs... I think that showing my knee and a part of my thigh are enough and I think that would be too uncomfortable for me to wear ankle socks. ^w^'' I really love the look of it on other people though!

Muted Colours

I remember that I once dreamed of having a small part of my closet dedicated to Classic Lolita! A kind of Sweet-Classic hybrid à la Innocent World. But I figured out that the most common muted colours that are more present into Classic Lolita doesn't suit me at all. XD; I kind of made a compromise by adding some more red into my closet. I also can handle colours like light peachy pink, but that about it. XD;

Wigs

I love when people wear all kinds of nice, thick and elaborate hairstyles with their wigs into their outfits! But I really feel that they aren't my personal style. I feel like they doesn't suit my personality and how I clam that Lolita is a "daily" fashion. But I have to admit that I am sometimes jealous of the big curly hairstyles that can be achieved with wigs. ;w;

Platform Shoes, RHS and Heels

Ha, how much I would love to wear some nice rocking horse shoes or simple platform with my Old-School inspired outfits. ;w; But sadly I have such BAD balance, it would just make it worse. XD; I also have a lot of back and legs problems so it makes wearing heels very difficult for me. I remember that I used to have a pair of winter boots that had a slight heel (not that much, it was only about 1 inches and a half) and they screwed up my back so badly. XD; I have to only wear flat shoes now. ;w;

I had a lot of fun writing this! It reminded me of last year when I was putting together my panel on Lolita Fashion and I was amazed at how much things from the fashion that I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing or couldn't wear at all! XD; Well, not you know that I don't hate when other Lolitas wear wigs even if I don't wear some myself! ^w^''

Until next time my cute kitty-shaped confettis! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment