Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ December 4th to December 8th!

Hello my sweet hot chocolates! ~

It's time for another daily outfits on my blog! :3 I am pretty happy with the variety of my outfits from last week. ^w^ Some are more casual and some are more colourful. ~

~ Outfit from December 4th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Rococo Soul & Chocomint

As usual on mondays I like to wear something more casual and comfy. ~ I paired my Fantastic Dolly skirt with a simple white cutsew and added some pink touches with the bag and accessories to bring out the pink in the print too. :3

~ Outfit from December 5th! ~




Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Handmade

I wanted to wear something comfortable again on that day and this jumperskirt is one of the most comfortable pieces I own. :3 I paired it with peachy pink and accessories themed around roses. ~

~ Outfit from December 6th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; My-Lolita-Dress
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

The Prince had the day off work on that day so I didn't wanted to fiddle with my outfit for too long. XD; I knew I wanted to braid my hair to have my hair styled for the rest of the week so I decided to wear a flowery skirt for some Country Lolita vibes. ~

~ Outfit from December 7th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Bodyline, Holley Tea Time & Rococo Soul

I knew I wanted to wear a super OTT print on that day, but I decided to wear fewer accessories to tone it down a bit, I think it's less overwhelming for work! ^w^ I chose a brooch and a necklace that would match the socks and a simple ring. ~

~ Outfit from December 8th! ~




Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

This is one of my favourite outfits to wear with that dress! ^w^ I really love pairing that print with red, I think it's just so perfect. :3 I went with pearls and tulle for the accessories for a more elegant touch. ~ I also worn red shoes to balance out the outfit more too! :3

These were my outfits from last week, I hope you enjoyed looking at them because I surely enjoyed to put them together. ^w^ Until next time my sweet minty candy canes! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment