Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, December 16, 2017

❆ Blogmas! ❆ ~ Sending Holiday cards to my faraway friends! :3

Hello my cute snowy teacups! ^w^

Today I decided to write a little post about sending some Holiday cards to my faraway friends. ~ I started doing last year and I've been really enjoying it so far. :3

At first, I thought it would feel weird to send little Holiday cards, decorated with themed stickers with some personal festive messages in them since it's such an old tradition that is kind of dead these days... My family didn't wrote cards like this and I've never really witnessed it during my childhood.

But, as I was thinking more about it, I felt like it was the right thing to do for my friends that live far away. ~ As the time flies, we end up living in different cities and I think it's a more personal and thoughtful way of wishing seasons greetings for people that were once part of my everyday life. :3


I like to send a little tea along with some stickers and a cute card with a personal message for a few of my close friends who are now living far away. ~

Even if it's just a small surprise, I feel like I'm doing the right thing and it helps brighten up the Holiday of my friends a little more. :3 Even if we don't chat or see eachother on the daily, I think it's a way of celebrating our friendship. ^w^


The adresses are blurred out, for obvious reasons. XD;

It's one of things that I think it's the most important as a lifestyle Lolita; To try and sparkle a little bit of joy into people's life. ~ Even if it's just some silly stickers on an enveloppe in your mail, I know it bring a smile to my friends faces. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment