Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ December 11th to December 19th!

Hello my purrfectly soft kittens. ~

I'm back again on my blog today for my traditional outfit post! ^w^ I combined some outfits from last week as well as outfits from this week. :3 As always, all my outfits have been worn to go to work unless stated. ^w^

~ Outfit from December 11th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill

I was feeling kind of tired and dizzy on that day (which was why I did call in sick at work and didn't dress up for the next two days ^^'') so I decided to wear something comfy, simple and casual. ~ I really love pairing these striped macaron socks with my cutsew, I think it matches well with the white details. :3

~ Outfit from December 14th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear something simple and easy to coordinate on that day so I coordinated my Royal Poodle jumperskirt with white and simpler accessories. ~

~ Outfit from December 15th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

I still wanted something simple and casual to finish the week at work. ~ I wore my white cutsew with my plain pink skirt and bow accessories. :3 I forgot about this ring and I rediscovered it as I was choosing my accessories, I love it a lot! ^w^

~ Outfit from December 17th! ~




I've worn this outfit to a Holiday party with the Prince's family. ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I wanted to wear kind of a festive outfit for this party but I had another outfit idea at the last minute. ^w^'' I've decided to coordinate my new blue blouse with my very beloved Wonder Cookie jumperskirt. ~ I went for a kind of Alice in Wonderland theme with the striped socks and bunny necklace. :3

~ Outfit from December 18th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Offbrand
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

My necklace from the day before inspired me to wear a dress I haven't worn in a long time, my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt! ^w^ It was kind of cold that day so I decided to wear a long sleeved pink blouse and thick pink strawberry socks to complete my outfit. ~

~ Outfit from December 19th! ~




Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I don't know how I feel about the colour scheme of this outfit, but I think it's kind of original. XD; I wanted to wear my newest Kitten Embroidery skirt so I decided to pair it with my red blouse. :3 I've worn red socks to match the blouse, heart shaped white and pink jewelry to match the skirt and some pearl bracelets to finish off the outfit. ~

That was my outfits for the last two weeks! ^w^ I also wanted to say that I'll be off work for a couple of weeks, until the middle of January probably so there won't be a lot of regular outfit posts on my blog. ;o; But don't worry, I have a bunch of other posts planned for the festive season and the new year also! :3

Until next time my peppermint mokas! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment