Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, December 14, 2017

❆ Blogmas! ❆ ~ Prince's Office Party! ^w^

Hello my sweet candy canes! ~

This Holiday season, I felt like doing a Blogmas series on my blog. :3

It's one of the first Holiday seasons in a few years where I can truly enjoy the festivities and activities without worrying about school or work too much! ^w^ So I decided to take lots of pictures and make blog posts about events or lifestyle elements in my life related to the Holidays this year! ~

They will probably be smaller and less formal posts than usual, but I really want to share moments like these, just like back in the days! ^w^

Last Saturday was the Prince office party! ~ It was exactly the same night as my office party, but I decided to go to the Prince's one because... It's way more fancy and fun! XD;

Here was my outfit for the occasion. :3

~ Outfit from December 9th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Kawaii Goods

I wanted to wear my Star Night Theatre dress since it's one of my dresses that fits the Holiday spirit the most, but I didn't wanted to wear it with red like I do most of the time... So I decided to coordinate it with white. :3 I chose bunny themed accessories and tulle broaches to match the wristcuffs for an elegant look. ^w^


The Prince and I took a little selfie with our Christmas tree before leaving for the night. ^w^

I really like the place where the Prince have his office Christmas party! ~ It's an old theatre I believe and it's super elegant and fancy. :3


A little selfie when we arrived at the place. ~

We were seated on the "balcony" of the theatre which was such a nice place. I tried to get the awesome view in the back of our selfie but I failed. XD; We could see everyone at the tables below us and the stage super well too. ^w^

They gathered the employees for a group picture and I got a sneaky picture of the Prince while he was there. XD;


You can't see him at all, but I thought it was funny. XD;

The most funny thing is that, on the official group picture you can see that the Prince was looking at me instead of the photographer. ^w^'' Haha! ~

Finally, after a few videos and speeches, the food got served! :3


The Prince, happy to finally eat! ~


The entrée was a parmesan fondue. ~ I liked it a lot, it wasn't so strong and the lemon did really bring out the flavour of the cheese! :3


The second course was a salad. ~ The dressing was very sweet and made of citrus fruits and strawberry in a light vinegar sauce. *v* It was super yummy! ~


Since the main dish was some meat and I am pescetarian, they made a special dish for me. :3 It was a salmon fillet with veggies and rice. ~ I really liked the white sauce that they put on the salmon, it was kind of like a tartar sauce but lighter, it was super good! ^w^


And finally, the dessert! ~ It was a chocolate mousse cake with a crispy base. *o* It was so delicious and it melted in your mouth, yummy! <3

After our meal we were both stuffed! XD; They also started to draw some Christmas gifts and prizes and the Prince won one! ~


Yay! It's second year and a row that the prince win a gift! ~ He won 50$ in cash! *o*

After that, I still wanted to get another picture with the beautiful Christmas trees and lights. :3


Yay, so festive! ^w^

Later in the night we danced on the dance floor, chatted with the Prince's friends from work and had a super great time! :3 I really enjoyed my evening, probably even more than if I would have went to my office party! ~

Until next time my pink marshmallows! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment