Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ March 12th to March 24th!

Hello my little sweet teddy bears!

It's time for another outfit post! ^w^ I'm sorry that I haven't got the time to post it earlier... My outfit posts are the most time consuming to edit and to write. ~ But I wanted to get another one done before Nadeshicon weekend which is in only two days!

So let's get started! :3

~ Outfit from Sunday March 12th! ~




I've worn this outfit to play D&D with my friends. ^w^

Headbow; Wear it Cuter
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I really like to wear that skirt paired with white and little touches of pink! I think that the socks matches perfectly with the blouse and the skirt. I chose simple strawberry accessories in red to complete the outfit beautifully. ~

~ Outfit from Thuesday March 14th! ~



I've worn this outfit to a meeting at school and to work during the evening. ~

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

This is the outfit I wanted to wear on Valentine's day, but I ended up wearing something more comfy since I was working in my final project on that day... So I decided to wear it on White day! ^w^'' I love the mix of red and pink together. ~ I chose some very simple pink socks along with some simple bow accessories for this look as the jumperskirt is quite simple and elegant too! :3

~ Outfit from Tuesday March 16th! ~



I've worn this outfit for work. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I was still inspired to wear MORE red this week! *v* I decided to match my red blouse with this blue skirt that have cakes and strawberries on it so it doesn't look so off. ^^'' I added my only pair of red socks that I own that have little flowers on them and I completed the outfit with flower and pearl jewelry for a little elegant touch. ~

~ Outfit from Friday March 17th! ~




I've worn this outfit to the anime club! ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something super OTT sweet on that day! (I always dress up a little more when I'm going to the anime club because it's kinda less overwhelming than on work days. XD) I've decided to wear an OP I haven't worn in a long while, my Toy Fantasy in white! I paired it with mocomoco yarn accessories for a super sweet look! I also chose pearl bracelets to complement the little pearls on the broaches. :3

~ Outfit from Monday March 20th! ~



I've worn this outfit to work. :3

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Hmhm
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Bodyline
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I was feeling like wear a country lolita outfit on that day so I braided my hair and decided to wear a strawberry skirt! ~ I like to pair these wristcuffs with that skirt, I think they go so well together! I've worn a simple white blouse and simple white socks for a more casual look. I also like to wear a pink neck ribbon along with my strawberry necklace to match the strawberries on the wristcuffs and on the skirt. ~

~ Outfit from Tuesday March 21th! ~




I've worn this outfit to work again! ^^''

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

Another dress I haven't worn in a long time, my Wonder Party pink OP! I decided to wear the matching socks with it along with pink wristcuffs. I have chosen tulle and pearls broaches because I think that they match nicely with the wristcuffs. ~

~ Outfit from Friday March 24th! ~




I've worn this outfit to go to the anime club. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; My Lolita Dress
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Another country inspired outfit, can you tell I'm excited for springtime? XD; I was feeling for something quite simple on that day so I matched my flowery pink skirt with a white blouse, white socks and white wristcuffs with touches of pink. ~ I've also chosen simple pink bows accessories too. :3

So that was my outfits from the last weeks! This week I've got the week off work so it's perfect to prepare myself for Nadeshicon! I need to finish my outfit planning and get everything ready! Look forward to my Nadeshicon review during next week! ^w^

Until next time my little strawberry mermaids! ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment