Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ February 28th to March 10th!

Hello my sweet sugary puddings! ~

It's time for an outfit post! :3 I was away from home last weekend so I didn't had time to post one last week. ;w; But it's a better thing since I have more to post today, yay! ^w^

~ Outfit from Tuesday February 28th! ~



I've worn this outfit to go out to eat at the Rouge Burger Bar with the Prince. ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

It's the first time I took an outfit picture with my Fantastic Dolly skirt! I really like it, it's so comfortable and I think the black touches in the print give it a nice elegant feeling. :3 I coordinated it with matching lilac accessories; a simple heart necklace and a simple bow ring to make the elegance of the skirt stand out. ^w^ I also chose a pink blouse and pink socks to match nicely with the print accents. ~

~ Outfit from Friday March 3rd! ~



I've worn this simple outfit to drive to my hometown. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint & Rococo Soul

I really like to coordinate this one piece dress with all lilac accessories. :3 Since the socks I chose had also a little touch of pink, I decided to wear a matching pink and lilac bracelet to complete the outfit nicely. ~ This dress is suuuuuper comfy to travel, I really like it. ^w^

~ Outfit from Monday March 6th ~



I've worn this outfit to a meeting at school and going out for lunch with my friend Annichat! ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

Just a simple pink outfit on the more casual side. :3 I chose colourful printed socks to match with my printed skirt. ~ Also, I really like how my necklace matches perfectly with my hair now. XD; And this glittery heart ring from Holley Tea Time is one of my favourite rings ever!

~ Outfit from Friday March 10th ~




I wore this outfit to the anime club! :3

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Offbrand
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

One of the last times I'll get to wear this wintery dress before the warmer months! I decided to pair it with a pink long sleeved blouse, a pink bag and pink berry socks to match the pink on the print. :3 I chose a bunny necklace, bunny ring and bunny broach to match the theme of the print too! ^w^ Also, I think mocomoco yarn accessories are the best thing to wear with wintery prints, so cosy! <3

Until next time my little floofy bunny tails! ~ Keep on smiling and be as fabulous as you can be! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ❆

1 comment: