Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, March 17, 2017

Why I wear Lolita?

Hello my sweet blueberry muffins! ~

Today I wanted to write something a little more inspirational on my blog. So I decided to pick up a subject randomly (with a random number generator and all) from the 52 weeks of Lolita challenge that I started a little while ago.

And the subject is...

Why I wear Lolita?

This is a question that could either be answered super simply, or that I could write for hours and hours about... I'll try to keep my answer somewhere in the middle. :3

I wear Lolita fashion because it helps me feel better about myself, it helps me feel confident and the fashion completely changed the way I would see myself. Before I discovered Lolita, I felt like I was a mistake... That my whole life has no purpose, that I was ment to feel fat, ugly and sad all the time. When I started to wear Lolita fashion and I became interested in the lifestyle, my whole perception of life changed. For once I felt like my life was precious, I felt confident about myself, I felt beautiful (inside and out) and it was the most wonderful feeling of all. I never wanted to lose the sight of these wonderful emotions and positivity.

Lolita fashion and lifestyle represents my ideal of what beauty and perfection is. Everything about Lolita is what I strive to be. It helped me to have my own little passion in life, something I want to live for, a reason to get up in the morning, a reason to never give up, no matter how hard life can be. Since I started wearing the fashion, I felt like I was a magical being from now on; a messager of happiness and hope, someone that could save the precious dreams of eternal beauty, childhood memories and reminiscence of an era that only exist in fairytales. I now had the purpose of creating beauty and happiness, not only in my heart but in the hearts of the people I encounter on my journey.

Nowadays, I wear Lolita because it's my armor to face the outside world. It's what makes me feel powerful and proud to (still) be alive. It's a reminder for me to seek the best in every day, to keep on smiling and to give all my heart in everything I do. For me, it's a way of life and a way of thinking. Lolita fashion is something I would never give up because of what it have done to me; I feel like I need to honour the fashion until my own fairytale end.

I hope it can inspire you on your own lifestyle my little sweet puppies. ~







xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment