Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Anime Review! ~ Fresh Precure!

Hello my sweet fuzzy peaches!

I recently finished an anime I was watching which was Fresh Precure! Anime is a very big part of my lifestyle and it's very dear to me, so I decided I would do anime reviews for (most of) the animes that I watch now! :3

I warn you that might be some small spoilers but I will try to avoid them as much as possible!

Fresh Precure Review!


First, I want to say that I've watched the 5 other seasons of the Precure series that were released before that because I try to watch them in the order that they were released!

Story

The storyline premise is pretty close to any other Precure series: Tarte (the cute ferret fairy) needs to find the Precure warriors to get them to fight against Labyrinth which is the "bad guys" organisation that needs to fill the sorrow gauge out of the sadness of people. Many adventures happens from here! Usually there is a lot of filler episode in the Precure series (most of them are around 50 episodes so it's understandable) but it didn't feel that way in the Fresh Precure series at all! Most of the episodes have a very specific purpose and goal, no episode is there as filler (which is something I was very very pleased about after watching Yes! Pretty Cure 5 Go Go!).

Art

The quality of the art is veeery different from the previous Precure series I've watched so far! You can tell that they changed the animation and the art style from the previous series which was something that shocked me as first because I was so used to the previous art style. I grew to like it and find it quite pretty and acceptable now. ~ I especially liked their attacks scene too! Also, the ending dance is in 3D kind of animation and I found it very impressive and nice. :3

Sound

I thought that the voices suited the characters a lot, especially the Precures and Tarte, their voice suited their personality and none of them seemed annoying to me. ^^'' The opening, however... Is terrible. XD; I usually really like the bubbly style of Precure openings and endings... But this time I think it was toooo high pitched and kinda off key? Especially the second version of the opening... It would literally give me an headache... ;w; The ending however is much more pleasant and they used it sometimes during the show as background music for some of their dances which is something I really liked. :3

Characters

I liked that the characters were very relatable and genuine. ~ There is quite a lot of character developpement considering this is an anime for a younger audience. Most of the episodes that put an emphasis on character developpement were well put together and some of them even made me cry! ^^'' I also liked that each of the villains were very well developed too! They weren't like stereotypical villains with very basic or regular "villain" personalities.

Enjoyment

I personally really liked Fresh Precure! From the characters (especially the villains) to the development of the story! It's one of the best Precure series I've watched so far, probably the best one, considering the absence of filler episodes and the awesome plot twists in the story. ^w^


Overall I gave Fresh Precure a rating of 8 out of 10!

Until next time my little magical beings! ~ Don't forget to be strong and never give up! :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment