Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, March 10, 2017

I'm back to pink! ^w^

Hello my little sweet strawberry milkshakes!

I just wanted to make a little quick post today to announce that I re-dyed my hair last weekend!


Here is the "before" picture, the morning I went to my hairdresser. ~


And here is the "after" picture! ^w^

I decided to go back to bright pink hair! :3 I used Elumen again which I ask my hairdresser to dilute a little so it fades to a beautiful pastel cupcake pink. ~

I also asked my hairdresser to cut about 7-8 inches to my length... As my hair was very damaged (especially at the ends, they were so thin!) and they didn't look that good at my previous length anymore... ;w; It feels a little bit weird to have my hair this short again, but now they feel so much stronger and thicker! ~

Also, I have another daily outfits post in the making for this weekend, so look forward to that! :3

Until next time my little pink bunnies, don't forget to take care of your hair, spoil yourself with some coconut oil mask! ^w^








xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment