Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Nadeshicon 2017 Review! ^w^

Hello my little pinky kitty paws! ~

As you may know, last weekend I went to Nadeshicon in Quebec city! It was my second time going to Nadeshicon (last time I went it was in 2014) and I was very excited! :3 I went to the convention with the anime club, so we had our tickets and our room reserved for us already, it was super convenient and it wasn't that pricy! ~

I didn't took as much pictures as I thought I would. XD; So I'll review all the 3 days of the convention in one post! But stay tuned for my Nadeshicon haul later this week! ^w^

~ Friday March 31th! ~

So we left the Saguenay at around noon to drive to Quebec city. ~ We arrived much later in the afternoon and it took a while to get our keys for the hotel and to drop our stuff at the room. ^^'' I was almost running late for the fashion show that started at 6pm! But I made it on time, yay!

I took pictures of my friends outfits from the fashion show. :3



Here we have Coco, Lillie-Joe, Lillie-Joe and her boyfriend Jae and everyone that took part in the fashion show this year!

I was kinda disappointed with the fashion show to be honest... There was so few styles... Usually the fashion show is a super big event at Nadeshicon so it felt a little bit sad. ^^''

After the fashion show I met with my friends and we took selfies in the dressing room. ~


Awww, I was super happy to see them! *v*

We were kinda hungry after that so we grabbed something to eat! Then we took some outfit pictures for the day. ~

~ Outfit from Friday March 31th! ~



I decided to wear something comfy because I was driving. ^^'' (Also, sorry for the tired face and makeup, it was kinda late when we took the pictures. ;w;)

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

As usual during conventions I try to wear a dress I haven't worn for a convention before of for meetups! So I wore my Milky Berry jumperskirt paired with red for the occasion. ~ I wore some berry accessories and a tulle brooch to match the lacy wristcuffs. :3

After that, we went to a panel about figures collection! Since me and my Prince wanted to start to collect figures it was the perfect panel for us! XD My Prince didn't understand everything, but I learned a lot about it!

During the pannel, I saw some Love Live cosplayers and I really wanted to get a picture with them, so I asked them after the pannel, yay! :3


Haaa they were so cute! ^w^

To finish the day we also went to a panel about idols! *v* It was given by Coco's friends Vicky and Milie! ~ I really liked it and again I learned a lot of things so I was super happy! :3 We were supposed to go at the pub during the late evening after that but I was feeling waaaay too tired to do that so I went to sleep at the hotel after the panel. ~w~

~ Saturday April 1st! ~

We arrived to the convention a little before noon (it took me a longer time that I thought to get ready, oops ^^'') so I was super hungry! *v* We couldn't wait to taste the yummy onigiris and the bubble teas from the Fanamanga so my Prince and I picked up our lunches right when we arrived!



Me and the Prince devouring our lunches, yay! XD;

I figured out I was running late for the bento panel I wanted to go to so I decided not to go (in the end it was jam packed so I'm happy I didn't go ^^'') and I hanged out with my friends during all the afternoon! We chatted a lot together and I was very happy I could spend time with my faraway friends I missed so much. ;w; I also went a couple of times in the dealers room and I bought a bunch of things... But this will be in my Nadeshicon haul! XD;

During the late afternoon we took pictures of our outfits for the day, here was mine! ^w^

~ Outfit from Saturday April 1st! ~




Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Sugar Raindrops & Holley Tea Time

Again, another dress I haven't worn for a convention! (Surprisingly since it's one of my very first dresses!) I decided to wear it with my lilac blouse because pink and lilac is one of my favourite colour combo. :3 I paired it with lilac socks and a lilac bag and lots of lilac mocomoco accessories for a cosy look. ~

I also took a bunch of selfies with my precious friends! ^w^



Yay! We look so cute and happy together! ^w^

Finally we took the time to eat our dinner, I got some selfies with the Prince after that. :3


I think we kinda matched in a cute fantasy couple way! XD; People mistook us for cosplayers a lot. ^^''

I hanged out with my friends again during the evening. ~ We went to the karaoké but I didn't sing. ^^'' Coco did though, and she have an amazing voice! *v* I have such talented friends! ~

After the karaoké I figured out I was too tired (again) so I listened to my body and I went to sleep kinda early, after all I had to drive a lot on Sunday so I acted like a responsible adult and I got some rest. XD;

~ Sunday April 2nd! ~

That day was probably the most lazy of all. XD; We went to eat breakfast at around 9am, than we packed our luggage (and ALL our purchases ^^'') in my little car.

After that we met up with AnniChat! *v* I got to meet her boyfriend BeniChat too! :3 We chatted a lot until noon but they had some errands to do later so they had to leave. ;w; I was super happy to get to spend some time with them and I can't wait to see them again! :3

We picked up some lunch after that because I was waaay too hungry. ^^'' And I spent all the afternoon hanging out with my friends again. :3 I see them so rarely I preferred to take the opportunity to chat with them and see them even if there was some interesting panels I wanted to go to. ^^''

We also took pictures of our outfits too! ~ Here was mine for this last day of Nadeshicon. :3

~ Outfit from Sunday April 2nd! ~




Another more comfy outfit since I had to drive. :3

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Offbrand
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

I've matched my Snowbunny jumperskirt with a pink blouse and pink socks. ~ I've decided to keep the warm & wintery vibes trough the outfit with some mokomoko yarn accessories. ~ (These huge mokomoko bow broaches give me life!) I also decided to match my necklace and my ring with the bunny theme of the print too. ^w^

During the late afternoon, Coco was singing in the Nadeshicon Idol! *v*


I sneaked out a little picture, hehe. :3

She have an amazing talent! I was shivering while she was singing. ^^'' You can tell she put all her heart in her singing and the song she choose was incredible. ~ No wonder why she won the Nadeshicon Idol! *v* I was so proud of her! ~

After the Nadeshicon Idol it was already time to say goodbye to everyone. ;w; I was a little heartbroken and I cried a little bit too... I already miss my faraway friends so much and I am really thankful to have spend some time with them, they are very precious to me! ~ I hope I can go back to Quebec city this summer!

I had a really awesome time at Nadeshicon! I wish I had taken a little more pictures with the cosplays I liked and more pictures in general... It's kinda my weakness while I'm enjoying myself too much. ^w^''

Until next time my sugary ramune gummies! ~ Stay tuned for my Nadeshicon haul later this week! :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment