Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ April 5th to April 11th!

Hello my cutie teddy bears! ~

It's time for another outfit post today! :3 This time, I included quite a few more daily outfits that I've worn just for work! I don't know if you guys care about what I wear to work daily or you would prefer seeing outfits from events I go to or more elaborate outfits? Please let me know! :3

~ Outfit from Wednesday April 5th! ~



I've worn this outfit for work. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear braids on that day so I decided to wear a casual country inspired outfit with my pink gingham skirt. ~ I chose simple bow shaped accessories to complete the look. :3

~ Outfit from Thursday April 6th! ~



Another outfit for work! :3

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I went for another more simple coordinate again on that day. ~ I decided to wear simple plain pink socks, a pink bag and matching pearly pink and lilac jewelry for a simple but elegant look! ^w^

~ Outfit from Friday April 7th! ~



I've worn this outfit to go to the anime club. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

Yay! An outfit combo I haven't worn before. XD; I decided to pair my lilac blouse with my simple pink skirt and my lilac socks. ~ I've worn the matching bows for a pop of colour through the outfit and I added my beloved heart ring from Holley Tea Time to remind the motifs on the socks. ~

~ Outfit from Saturday April 8th! ~



I've worn this outfit for the Prince's birthday dinner & evening! ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

The Prince got to chose the dress and the blouse I was wearing and I made an outfit with that. ^w^ I decided to pair it with a red bag and red socks. I chose tulle and starry pearl broaches that I paired with pearly and starry bracelets to complete the look in an elegant way. ~

~ Outfit from Sunday April 9th! ~



I've worn this for the actual Prince's birthday! XD We went at Sophie's house, had cake and played video games. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

The Prince was hesitating between yesterday's look and a sailor look yesterday so I decided to wear a Sailor Lolita outfit for today! :3 I decided to pair my white & pink sailor blouse with white and pink striped socks. I also added pearly white, pink & blue bracelets to tie up the look with the more elegant headbow. ~

~ Outfit from Tuesday April 11th! ~



I've worn this outfit for work! :3

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I loooove that skirt so much, but I feel like it's super hard to coordinate. ;w; It have a more elegant feel than most of my skirts (probably because of the black print). ^w^'' This time, I decided to pair it with white and some small touches of pink (there's some on my blouse & socks). I added more simple accessories to complete the look because the motif on the skirt is on the more simple side too. ~

That was my outfits from the last two weeks! ^w^ Don't forget to let me know if you appreciate more daily outfit pictures or I should only snap my coordinates when they are more intricate or for special occasions. ~

Until next time my sweetest marshmallow kitties! ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment