Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Saguenay's Lolitas Meeting! ~ April 2017!

Hello my sweet pastel Easter eggs! ~

I am very proud to announce you that yesterday was the very first official Lolita meeting in Saguenay! ^w^ I've had the plan to organize Lolita meetings for the Lolitas in my city for a while... So I finally took a plunge and did it! *o* We were only two this time, but our little group start growing up little by little. ~

For this first meeting, I wanted to organize something Easter themed! ^w^ So we went to eat brunch at the Crêperie Lambert and after that we went to see the farm animals at the mall followed by some little shopping while we were there. XD;

~ Outfit from Saturday April 14th! ~




Here was my outfit for our little Easter meeting. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

I decided to wear something bunny themed for obvious reasons. XD; I paired my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt with a white blouse with touches of pink and white socks with pink and berries to match nicely with the dress. ~ I also added matching bunnies accessories to complete the look. :3

I met up with my friend Mel near the Crêperie! ~ I was very happy to see her as we didn't saw eachother for a long time. ^^'' We ordered our meals straight away because we were both super hungry. XD;


Me & Mel with our yummy crêpes! *v*


I got a crêpe with strong cheddar cheese, candied pecans and salted caramel on top along with a blueberry smoothie. ~ It was soooo heavenly. ^w^

After our yummy and very filling meal, we went at the mall to see the small animal farm that was up especially for Easter time. :3



There was a lovely pony. ~ We would give them food also! ^w^


A sassy black lama. XD;



Some very excited (and hungry) goats. ^w^ There was some cute baby goats too! *v*



Some overly cute little piglets. *w*


A super majestic peacock! ~


And some cute little chicks too! :3

After our adventures with the farm animals, we decided to take outfit pictures near the pen. ~



Here was Mel outfit. ~ I really liked how she coordinated that lovely Alice skirt. ^w^



And here was my outfit (which you have already seen earlier though). XD; I pretty much had to pair my jumperskirt with white because of my winter boots. ^w^''

After that we went at the dollar store (which is pretty much my go to place for cute things!) to do a little shopping since we were already at the mall anyway. XD;


We snapped a couple of pictures together because we realized that we haven't took pictures together yet. XD;

I got a couple of Easter themed things, some ponies and some stickers. ^w^ I didn't went so overboard after all. XD;

I really enjoyed this month's Lolita meeting! ~ Even if we were only two we had a really awesome time and I am really looking forward to plan another meeting for next month! :3

Until next time my chocolate flavoured lambs! ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment