Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ April 16th to April 21th!

Hello my sweetest warm bunbuns! ~

It's time for another outfit post today! I tried to get pictures of my daily work outfits this time, I hope you'll enjoy! Let's start! :3

~ Outfit from Sunday April 16th! ~





I wore this outfit for the Easter brunch with the Prince's family! ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something quite colourful and playful for easter. :3 I've coordinated my Happy Garden skirt with a pink blouse and pink socks. I've also decided to keep the bunny theme through the mokomoko yarn accessories for a fluffy and super sweet look. ^w^

~ Outfit from Tuesday April 18th! ~




I've worn this outfit for work! ~

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

It's one of my more simple and boring outfits. XD; I wanted to wear braids on that day so I wore my Lovely Forest jumperskirt to match that hairstyle! I've decided to coordinate it with a white blouse, white bag and white socks. ~ I think the rose and flower themed accessories complete the outfit beautifully. :3

~ Outfit from Wednesday April 19th! ~





I've worn this outfit for work too!

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

It was quite a gloomy and rainy day so I decided to wear something super colourful and OTT to cheer me up! I've matched my pink Milky Planet jumperskirt with my lilac blouse, a lilac bag and some lilac and pink socks. ~ I've decided to not wear too much broaches or accessories because they can by overwhelming at work so I added only a simple heart necklace, a couple of broaches and a starry ring to contrast with the jumperskirt and the blouse. ~

~ Outfit from Friday April 21th! ~




I've worn this outfit to go to the anime club in the evening. ~ Please excuse the wonky lighting. ^w^''

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I've decided to braid my hair and to do a simple outfit with country Lolita vibes. ~ I've matched my blue gingham skirt with a pink blouse and simple pink socks. :3 I've also chosen a bunny theme for my accessories (my necklace, my ring and my My Melody charm on my bag). ^w^

That's it for my outfits from this week. ~ I'm starting my internship next week so I'll probably have more regular outfit pictures, but I won't have a lot of time to post on here regularly. ;w; I'll try to keep posting twice a week but I'll be super busy with my almost full time internship and work during the evenings so please bear with my irregular and reduced posting schedule until the second week of June. ^w^''

Until next time, take care sweeties pies and don't forget that it's important to take some time to yourself to do something that you truly enjoy! ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment