Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ September 21st to September 30th!

 Hello my sugary pumpkin pies! ^w^

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from the end of September! :3

As some of you may know I am on sick leave from work due to mental health reasons until mid-October... I thought I wouldn't dress up as much as I would like but I've been feeling very motivated to dress up nicely each day I need to get out of the house so that's great! ^w^

Most of my outfits are on the more casual side since they were mainly worn for errands or appointments but I still wanted to share them since I've been so proud of myself for dressing up, hehe! ~

~ Outfit from September 21st! ~


    

I've worn that outfit for my last work day before my sick leave!

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I've wanted to put an outfit together around the theme of animals with my deer socks! ^w^ I have mostly bunny themed accessories so that's what I chose for my jewelry. ~ I also tried to use a darker shade of blue to blend with my eyeshadow, it doesn't show a lot but I liked to experiment! :3

~ Outfit from September 26th! ~

    

    

I've worn that outfit to go to the grocery store! ~

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Hmhm
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand (Etsy)

I was inspired to wear red on that day since I finally repaired my strawberry wristcuffs! ^^; So I wore my red gingham skirt coordinated with offwhite and straw accessories for a Country Lolita look! ~ I also wore a dark raspberry colour for my eyeshadow since I wanted it to look more red-ish and I think it turned out super nice! :3

~ Outfit from September 27th! ~


    

I've worn that outfit to go to the drugstore and pick up Starbucks! ^^;

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul, Claire's & Gifts

I'm so happy I can finally wear that dress again! ^w^ After quarantine that OP wouldn't fit me comfortably so I'm very glad I can wear it again now! ~ I coordinated it with pink and accessories themed around candy and sweets! :3 I've also worn my new Claire's pearl bracelets which are very sparkly and elegant! *v*

~ Outfit from September 30th! ~


    

I've worn that outfit for some appointments! ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I've debated if I wanted to disguise myself as a normie for my mental health appointments but I decided not to in the end! ^^ However I still wanted to be casual but still look Lolita! ~ I coordinated my plain lilac skirt with my peachy pink cutsew and simple accessories for a casual but still cute outfit! :3

So that was my outfits from the last few weeks! ~ My posting schedule might be a little wonky for the next weeks during my sick leave but I still want to post as much as I can since it's something I really enjoy! ^w^ Ideally I want to get back to posting twice a week, that would be awesome! *v* I'm gonna try my best! ~

Until next time my wonderfully soft doggos, stay safe and take care! :3

2 comments: