Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ October 19th to October 29th!

 Hello my cute and soft bunny ears! :3

Today on my blog I'm going to share my outfits from the last two weeks! ~ Most of them are on the more casual and simple side this week but I hope you don't mind! ^w^

As usual, all of my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise!

~ Outfit from October 19th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint & Paradise Rose

I was craving for a good outfit with my Cherry Berry Bunny dress in a while, so I finally wore it out! ^w^ I love the fact that the bow on the bodice is detachable so I can wear it with some bigger brooches and necklace like I did on that day! ~

~ Outfit from October 20th! ~



Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

Just a simple outfit with a jumperskirt I haven't worn on a long while, my Sheep Garden jumperskirt! ^w^ This time, I coordinated it with white because I think it really suit the print nicely! ~ I really forgot how comfortable this jumperskirt is, I need to wear it more on casual days! :3

~ Outfit from October 21st! ~




Sorry the lighting was very dark and bad on that day... ^w^''

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

Another simple outfit to end the week! ~ This time I coordinated my plain lilac skirt along with a peachy pink blouse and socks! :3 I feel like I don't pair them together very often so it was fun for a change! ^w^

~ Outfit from October 27th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Rococo Soul & Gift

I love putting together a purple, white and pink coordinate with my Fantastic Dolly skirt! ^w^ I used to have so much trouble balancing out a third colour into my outfits but I think this outfit is an exemple where I am proud of myself and I think it turned out nicely! :3

~ Outfit from October 29th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Claire's

For my last day of work this week I wore my Vanilla-chan dress! ^w^ I coordinated it with white and some touches of pink! ~ I really love my new small pearl bracelets from Claire's, I think that they add such a nice sparkle and elegance to a simple outfit! :3

So that was my latest outfits! ^w^

Until next time my precious yellow flowers, stay safe and take care! ~

2 comments:

  1. Your outfits are always so adorable!!! My favorite one is the one with Cherry Berry Bunny!!! It is so cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete