Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ October 1st to October 17th!

 Hello my cute soft puppies! :3

Today I am back on my blog with my outfits from the last few weeks! ^w^ I'm going back to work tomorrow so I wanted to clear out my backlog of outfits from my sick leave! ~ I haven't dressed up as much as I would have liked but I still have 5 outfits to share with you today! ^^; I hope you'll enjoy them! ~

~ Outfit from October 1st! ~




I wore that outfit to have a dinner with friends! ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand (Etsy)

I was feeling very elegant on that day, haha! ^^ So I wore my Star Night Theatre dress that I coordinated with red and some touches of yellow and gold! :3 I tried to do a gold and raspberry makeup for the first time and I think it ended to looking more yellow-ish but I felt very pretty anyway! ~ I cannot wait to experiment with gold makeup again! :3

~ Outfit from October 2nd! ~





I wore that outfit for a Tea Party with my friend Catherine! ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Oo Jia
Jumeprskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rose Melody & Claire's

A coordinate with one of my new Soufflesong dresses! ~ I think that wearing cutsews under jumperskirts have become my favourite thing now! XD; I was afraid it would look too casual with that jumperskirt because the neckline is so simple but my friend Catherine wore a casual Lolita look too so it was perfect for the occasion! ^w^ I added some of my new pearl bracelets from Claire's and a statement Chocomint bracelet with a simple tulle brooch to complete the look! :3

~ Outfit from October 3rd! ~





I wore that outfit to hang out with my friend Érika! :3

Headdress; Soufflesong
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Claire's & Offbrand

Another coordinate with my new Soufflesong dress! ^w^ This time I wanted to tried to coordinate it with blue since I thought it would match nicely with the mint details on the dress (as I have pretty much no mint in my wardrobe, sadly... ^w^''). I also wore some of my new Claire's pearl bracelets; I was looking for some rose bracelets like this for a while so I was very happy! *v* I think this coordinate really turned out nicely! ^w^

~ Outfit from October 11th! ~




I wore that outfit to hang out with my friend Mason! ^w^

Headbow; Dear Celine
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Holley Tea Time

Another casual outfit with a cutsew under a jumperskirt! :3 I was thinking about which jumperskirt would be simple enough to suit a cutsew and my Sweet Paris jumperskirt came to my mind! ~ This time I coordinated it very simply with plain socks and few accessories themed around hearts! ^w^ It may be simple but I love that outfit a lot! ~

~ Outfit from October 17th! ~




I wore that outfit to run a couple errands! ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

That outfit started out as a simple outfit with my plain blue skirt and a pink blouse... But as I added accessories it ended up not being so simple! XD; But 2012 Tomoyo would be proud, I'm sure! ^w^ I wore accessories themed around bunnies and candies on my brooch and socks for that playful look! ~

So that was my latest outfits! ~ As I said earlier I'm going back to work tomorrow but I feel very motivated so expect more outfit posts and some 52 weeks of Lolita posts in the future! ^w^

Until next time my lovely citrus macarons, stay safe and take care! <3

2 comments: