Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

52 Weeks of Lolita ~ How would you describe Lolita fashion to a curious person you met in passing?

 Hello my colourful music notes! :3

Today I'm going to continue my 52 weeks of Lolita posts! ~ The subject this week is...

How would you describe Lolita fashion to a curious person you met in passing? ~

I would usually modify my answer a little bit depending on what kind of question the person is asking and how they approach me... I think that I've never gave the same answer twice! XD; Because I usually answer and react according to my guts and what my instincts tell me...

If I am by myself and the person seem genuinely just curious and interested; I would say that it's a Japanese fashion inspired by Rococo and Victorian eras but with a modern and cute twist!

If we are in a group/during a meetup; I usually say that we just like to dress up nicely together.

If the person is asking/talking about my "costume"; I usually correct them by saying that it's not a costume and it's just my daily clothes.

If the person is a little bit rude/invasive; I say that it's just my clothes or to leave me alone or I just ignore them... XD;

I think that's pretty much it, haha! ^^ I usually keep my answers short because I'm not very comfortable talking to strangers in public... I am someone that is very reserved and shy so I try to avoid conversations as much as possible. ^w^''

Until next time my pretty pink roses, stay safe and take care! <3

1 comment:

  1. I love your answers! I usually say "it is just some clothes some people wear in Japan", and people seems to be very satisfied with the answer haha. Usually when I say this, people say "ooh it is so cute! love it" and then leave me alone haha. I don't have much patience to explain the roots and that the name isn't the novel, so a generic answer always work for me haha

    ReplyDelete