Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ August 19th to August 23rd!

Hello my precious purple flowers! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from last week! ^w^ They aren't as creative and awesome as they were the last time I posted (at least for me XD) but I wanted to share them anyway. :3

As usual, they were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ~

~ Outfit from August 19th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear something comfy and casual but still colourful to motivate me for my first day of work last week! ^w^ So I paired my lilac candy skirt with my peachy pink cutsew and macaron striped socks. ~ I wore my ice cream necklace and my unicorn bag charm to keep up the colour scheme of the skirt in the outfit. :3

~ Outfit from August 20th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Hmhm
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I feel like I haven't worn that skirt that much this summer and I kinda missed it... So I decided to wear it in a simple Country Lolita coordinate along with an offwhite blouse and socks. ~ I tried to keep a flower theme with the accessories. :3 I also tried something a bit different with the placement of my eyeshadow and I loved it! ^w^ I really liked the simplicity of that outfit! ~

~ Outfit from August 21th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand (Etsy)

For my last day of work last week I decided to wear something a bit more colourful with my Star Night Theatre jumperskirt I feel like I haven't worn in a while! ^w^ I coordinated it with red and accessories themed around bows and tulle. ~ Even if that coordinate was really simple I love the balance of the colours and the themes. :3

~ Outfit from August 22nd! ~



An outfit to run some errands and go to the grocery store. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I wasn't inspired at all for that outfit and I had some adulting to do on that day so I kinda picked randomly from a few pieces I had in my mind... ^^'' I wanted to wear something on the more casual side to be comfortable. ~ So I wore this all pink outfit with my Anna House skirt and my peachy pink blouse. :3 I love how I styled it with my jabot, I don't think I ever wore it with that blouse and I liked the result! ~

~ Outfit from August 23rd! ~



I wore this outfit to try a new café and eat gelato with a friend! :3

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear something simple but with a jumperskirt this time. ~ I kinda picked up the two pieces that I haven't worn for my outfit the day before. XD; So I wore my Royal Poodle lilac jumperskirt and I coordinated it with white. :3

So that was my outfits from last week! :3 Stay tuned for my post about our monthly Lolita meetup that we had last weekend! ~

Until next time my strawberry ice cream scoops, take care! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment