Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ August 9th to August 16th!

Hello my precious pink heart jewels! :3

I'm back on my blog today to share my outfits from last week! ~ I'm trying to get back into my routine of posting my outfits from the week prior during the beginning of the week so that's why I am posting them instead of the Q&A post I am still planning to do! ^w^

Anyway, I have a lot of outfits to share this time, including a Fairy-Kei outfit so I am very excited! :3 As usual, my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ~

~ Outfit from August 9th! ~




I wore this outfit to go out for bubble tea with my friend Mason! :3

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Bodyline
Accessories; Offbrand

I was kind of inspired to try a new colour scheme for me! ~ So I coordinated my red jumperskirt with black and white! :3 It was a very unusual outfit for me but my friend Mason makes me feel very confident about myself so it was fun to try it and wear it out with them! ^w^

~ Outfit from August 10th! ~




I wore this outfit to play videogames at Marie and Nico's place! ^w^

Headbow; Chocomint
T-shirt; The Mountain
Skirt; Holley Tea Time
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Holley Tea Time, Kawaii Goods & Offbrand

Apparently I felt very inspired and confident last weekend since I decided to wear Fairy-Kei! :3 I don't wear it often enough and it always cheer me up and makes me feel super pretty and confident! ~ For this outfit I tried to keep a blue and pink colour scheme mixed with a bit of rainbow colours too! ^w^ I also tried a new hairstyle inspired by aliens? XD; I loved it! ^3^

~ Outfit from August 12th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

For my first day of work last week I decided to wear my Lovely Forest jumperskirt coordinated with white and touches of pink! :3 I tried to keep a bunny theme with my bag and my accessories to match nicely with the print! ^w^

~ Outfit from August 13th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I tried to keep the blue colour scheme again, because of my nails! ^w^ I wasn't very inspired on that day and I wanted to be comfy so I wore my blue cupcake printed skirt with my white cutsew and matching accessories themed around sweets and roses! ~

~ Outfit from August 15th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Offbrand
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I was craving a good Country Lolita outfit on that day! ^w^ So I wore my lovely red gingham skirt coordinated with pink! :3 I chose jewelry and socks themed around strawberries to match with the print and the colour scheme. ~ I really loved that outfit and it was the perfect way to end my work week! ^w^

~ Outfit from August 16th! ~




I wore this outfit to hang out with Mason again! XD; We went to Passion Café this time! ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

This time I wanted to wear an OTT Sweet outfit to go out since it's been forever since I wore it for fun! :3 I wore my Sugary Carnival pink jumperskirt with my lilac blouse which is probably one of my favourite ways to wear it out! ^w^ I also chose yarn accessories themed around hearts, stars and rainbows! :3 I felt really confident in that outfit and I am proud of myself because some days I feel self-conscious about wearing OTT Sweet, but I know I shouldn't! ^w^''

So that was it for my outfits from last week! ~ As I said I'm trying to get back to my regular posting schedule so I'm on my way to balance out my blog posts, my work and my free time. ^w^'' I'll get there I promise! XD;

Until next time my lovely purple kittens, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment