Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

SagGeek 2019 Haul! ^w^

Hello my pretty silver ribbons! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my haul from the SagGeek! ^w^ I was really wise about my spending this time and I didn't spend too much on things on a whim! XD;

I don't think I got a lot of things but I still wanted to do a small haul on my blog anyway, mainly to showcase the artists and the small shops on my blog! :3

You can click on the artist name for this shop or their facebook page! ^w^ Go and show them some love!! ~


One of the very first things I got during the weekend was this gorgeous Wooloo watercolour painting from Christina! :3 If you didn't know, Wooloo became one of my favourite Pokémon since it was announced. XD; I can't stop sharing fanart of it and I relate to it on a spiritual level. :3 So when I saw this watercolour, I knew I had to have it! The painting even matches my pink and lilac pastel aesthetic, it was ment to be!! *v*



I also got these cute charms by Angelphile! At first I only got the two Sakura ones but they were only 1$ so I splurged and I got the Maid Dragon ones! ^w^ I wore the Tohru one and her tail on my badge all weekend! ~ I really loved them and it felt nice to support such a talented artist! :3


From AniPassion-J I got this Hanamaru keychain! :3 I'm always on the hunt for cute merch from one of my best Love Live girls! XD; When I saw that there was only one Hanamaru left, I couldn't resist! ;o;


Also from AniPassion-J I got this Riko figure! ^w^ It was originally from a blind box but they were also selling opened ones. ~ I have two other figures from that series (Mari and Hanamaru) so Riko will join them on my shelf! :3 I didn't love Riko that much, she wasn't part of my favourite girls from Love Live but she grew on me since I admire the Riko cosplayer from the Love Live Sunrise cosplay group so much so I guess I love Riko now... XD;


I got this adorable Pusheen plushie from the shop Geek n' Pretty! They specialize in Korean beauty products but they also had a few cute goodies like water bottles, makeup pouches and Pusheen merch like this plushie! :3 This one is a Pusheen box exclusive from the Winter 2018 box! ~ DD and Jenn found it for me and when I saw them waving at me with it I KNEW it was this one! XD; It's probably my favourite Pusheen box exclusive plushie so I was so glad to finally get her. ;o; I didn't expect to see her for sale ever, especially at such a good price! TwT I felt blessed and it's always so nice to welcome a new member to the Pusheen family. :3


Finally, I didn't got this one but the Prince got it for me or both of us since it was going to find it's home on our common gaming shelf! :3 The shop he bought it from was Potato & Pickle I think! ^w^ Cosmog is one of my favourite Pokemon from the Alola region so I was really happy to have a hama of it! :3 I think that some of the beads are glow in the dark too? ~ I need to find a way to hang it somewhere he can float freely! XD;

So that was it for my SagGeek 2019 haul! :3 I have another post planned for this week which will probably be an outfit post since I was waiting for it to be juicy enough to post it haha! XD; So see you later this weekend probably! ~

Until next time my sweet juicy raspberries, take care! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment