Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, August 9, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ July 25th to August 8th!

Hello my yummy strawberry parfaits! ^w^

I'm back on my blog today to share my work outfits from this week as well as a few other days where I dressed up during my vacation! ~ I wanted to wait until now to get a nice outfit post for you, hehe! :3

~ Outfit from July 25th! ~




I wore this outfit to go to the Studio Black Zombie as a Gym Leader for our local Pokemon league! ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sanrio, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I wanted to wear a more playful and fun outfit with my Vanilla-chan OP! ^w^ So I coordinated it with accessories themed around sweets, candies and stars! ~ I really loved to wear that outfit and it made me feel really confident! :3

~ Outfit from July 31th! ~



I wore this outfit to hang out with my friend Érika! ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something that would remind me of the way I would coordinate outfits back when I started the fashion. ~ So I wore my printed pink skirt coordinated with white and some interesting tulle and glittery accessories. :3

~ Outfit from August 5th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; My-Lolita-Dress
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Offbrand

I wanted to wear something casual and simple for my first day back to work after my vacations! ~ So I wore my lovely flowery Country Lolita skirt with a white cutsew and accessories themed around flowers. :3 I haven't worn that skirt in so long and it's been a while since I coordinated it this way too! ;o;

~ Outfit from August 6th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Bodyline, Kawaii Goods, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I was being very anxious on that day and I thought that wearing one of my dream dresses would help me get through my work shift a bit better! ;o; So I wore my lilac Milky Planet coordinate with pink, the good old colour combo for me! :3 I coordinated it with accessories themed around ponies and stars! ~ I really don't wear that wonderful bead bracelet often  enough! ^w^

~ Outfit from August 7th! ~




Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

I wore another throwback outfit this time! ^w^ I really like to coordinate that dress with white like I used to wear it back in the days! :3 This time, I coordinated it with accessories themed around hearts, tulle and teatime, which matches the print so nicely! ~ I also loved how I did my makeup on that day too, I love using white eyeshadow!  ^3^

~ Outfit from August 8th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

I wasn't feeling very inspired on that day but I knew I wanted to wear Sailor Lolita... So I let my friend Érika choose the colour scheme and the theme of my outfit! XD; So I wore my Sailor Lolita blouse with my lilac skirt and I coordinated it with star accessories inspired by Magical Girls! ^w^ I kind of went a bit more OTT than usual with my accessories because I was so glad that my work week was over... XD;

Finally I am up to date with my outfits now! ^w^ For next week, I am planning a Q&A post to celebrate my 10 years as a daily/lifestyle Lolita! :3 I also may have another secret post planned too but we will see! ~

Until next time my precious aqua unicorns, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment