Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, September 2, 2019

Saguenay's Lolita Meeting! ~ August 2019!

Hello my wonderful sparkling rays of sunshine! :3

I'm back on my blog today to share the pictures from our monthly Lolita meetup for the month of August! ^w^ I feel like I haven't hosted a proper meetup in forever! XD;

Our activity for this month was pretty simple; We went for a picnic in a park and we had a photoshoot together! :3 So I apologize if this blog post is a bit picture heavy since it was basically our main activity. ^w^''

Here was my outfit for the occasion! ~

~ Outfit from August 25th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand (Gift)

I've used this outfit for one of my exemples in my Lolita Fashion 102 I did for the SagGeek and I loved it too much to not wear it again! ^w^ I really love the colour scheme and I think it's pretty original. :3

When we arrived, we went to find a place to sit for our picnic. ~


I tried my best to take a group picture on my phone after our meal... XD;


I love how we are almost doing the exact same pose. ~

After that it was time to take pretty group pictures together! ^w^/




They were taken by Érika since she was our photographer for the occasion. ^w^




Mason and me. :3





Catherine and me! ~




Érika and me! ^w^

We also took pictures with the beautiful background scenery. ~







The handsome Mason. :3 I really liked their makeup! ^w^




Me! :3






Catherine, which was probably the most photogenic of all of us! ^3^



And finally Érika! :3

After the photoshoot we mainly hung together for a while and chatted until the end of the afternoon. ^w^

I really had a great time with my frillies again during this meetup, it's always nice to spend time and catch up together! :3

Until next time my fluffy panda plushies, take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment