Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ September 16th to September 21st!

Hello my lovely kitten whiskers! =^w^=

I'm back on my blog today to share my outfits from last week! ~

I think that with the beginning of the fall season and the gloomy days, I'm kind of in the middle of an inspiration slump with my style lately and it definitely shows in my coordinates... ;w; So I hope you'll enjoy them anyway and they aren't too boring, haha... ^w^''

As usual, they were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ~

~ Outfit from September 16th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear something a bit colourful while still being casual so I wore my candy lilac skirt with white and some touches of pink! :3 I really love wearing that ice cream necklace with that skirt, they just go so well together around a sweets theme! :3

~ Outfit from September 17th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand (Gift)

Another very casual outfit for that day in white and pink. :3 I chose accessories themed around flowers this time. ^w^ I love simple outfits like these sometimes, they are super comfy and I think that the accessories really makes the outfit more complete too! ~

~ Outfit from September 20th! ~



I wore this outfit to go out shopping with my friend Mason and have our weekly bubble tea after! ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I wanted to wear a simple outfit on that day because I knew I was going to walk around a lot and I wanted to be comfy... XD; So I coordinated my plan blue skirt with a pink blouse and accessories themed around animals! ~

~ Outfit from September 21st! ~




I wore this outfit to celebrate Sandrine and Mason's birthdays at Le Versus! ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand (Gifts & Handmade)

For that day I still wanted to dress up a bit more so I wore a jumperskirt! ^w^ I haven't worn my Royal Poodle jumperskirt with that pink blouse in a while so I decided to make an outfit around it! ~ I coordinated it with accessories themed around flowers and pearls for an elegant romantic touch. :3

So that was my outfits from last week! ~ I really hope I can go back to my regular blogging contents and not only post my outfits on here... XD; I'm trying my best to look forward the new season and be more creative in my life in general, so wish me luck! ^w^

Until next time my lovely royal purple velvet bows, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment