Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ September 3rd to September 7th!

Hello my precious pink jewels! ~

I'm back on my blog today to share my outfits from two weeks ago! ^w^ I'm trying to get back on track with my posting schedule here on my blog so that's why these are up a little later than usual, I hope you don't mind! ;o;

As usual, my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise. ~ I have 5 of them this time so let's start! ^w^

~ Outfit from September 3rd! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chinook Crafts & Rococo Soul

I wanted to wear an outfit that would coordinate nicely with my new Wayfinder necklace that my friend Érika got me for my birthday! ^w^ So I wore my Fantastic Dolly skirt coordinated with white and touches of pink! ~ I had so many compliments on my necklace and my outfit at work that day! :3

~ Outfit from September 4th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

I missed wearing my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt so I decided to wear it on that day! ^w^ This time, I coordinated it with a pink blouse and socks and accessories themed around bunnies and strawberries! ~

~ Outfit from September 5th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint & Paradise Rose

I wanted to try something creative with my Lovely Forest jumperskirt so I coordinated it in a way I haven't coordinated it before but I've always wanted to try! ^w^ I wore it with my lilac blouse and lilac socks along with lilac accessories too! ~ I really liked the colour scheme of that outfit and it was fun to try it out! :3

~ Outfit from September 6th! ~



I wore this outfit to hang out with my friend Mason! ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Chinook Crafts & Holley Tea Time

I wanted to try another way of coordinating an outfit around my Wayfinder necklace! ~ So I wore my plain lilac skirt along with white and some little touches of pink! :3 I love how nicely the accessories make the outfit all work together! ~

~ Outfit from September 7th! ~



I wore this outfit to hang out with my friend Érika! ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chinook Crafts & Holley Tea Time

I tried to put together another outfit with my Wayfinder necklace for that day and I think it didn't turn out too bad! XD; I chose a comfy outfit in peachy pink with some little touches of white! ~ I think the colourful skirt match nicely with the purple details on the necklace so it doesn't look too out of place! ^w^

So that was all my outfits from two weeks ago! ~ I hope you enjoyed to take a look at them! :3

Until next time my pretty flowery teacups, take care! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment