Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ August 26th to August 31st!

Hello my precious kitten toebeans! :3

I'm back on my blog today to share my outfits from last week! ~ The lighting in some of them aren't the best but I wanted to share them anyway. ^w^''

As usual they were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ~

~ Outfit from August 26th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I really love pairing my Vanilla-chan OP with blue! ^w^ I think that lilac and blue have become my favourite colour combo in Lolita, it's so just so dreamy! *v* I also tried something new for my makeup and I really liked it! ^w^ I need to find more "neutral" blue accessories to add to outfits like these. ~

~ Outfit from August 27th! ~



Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

I paired my Milky Berry jumperskirt with white and accessories themed around hearts! :3 I feel like outfits like these are really the most stereotypical Lolita outfit but I love it so much! ^w^

~ Outfit from August 28th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand (Claire's, Handmade)

On my last day of work I wore Sailor Lolita in blue, white and some touches of pink. :3 I tried to keep a star theme through the accessories. ^w^ I loved the way I did my makeup also but the photo doesn't do it's justice. ;w;''

~ Outfit from August 30th! ~



I wore this outfit to hang out with my friend Alex and for my birthday dinner with the Prince's family! ~

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

I was craving something simple and confortable since I know this was going to be a long day out and about. XD; So I wore my Kitten Embroidery skirt with pink and simple accessories to complete the look. :3

~ Outfit from August 31st! ~



I wore this outfit to my friend Claudia's birthday party! ^w^

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand (Claire's & Etsy)

As usual since it was Claudia's birthday I had to wear one of my Gothic Lolita outfits! :3 I already wore this one out to my friend Érika's birthday party but I didn't had to chance to snap a picture of it so I had to wear it again! ^w^ I really love that outfit with the touches of red, I felt like a cute romantic goth. :3

So that was my outfits from last week! ^w^ I hope you enjoyed to look at them as much as I enjoyed to put them together! :3

Until next time my pretty little green saplings! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment