Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, September 12, 2019

My Birthday Party 2019! ^w^

Hello my precious sweet cupcakes! :3

Today I wanted to share the pictures I took from my birthday party earlier this month! ^w^ (I know I am a little late but I was kind of busy during the last weekend and I had to fetch some pictures from the prince too! XD;)

As usual I like to have a theme for my birthday parties and this year the theme was Fantasy! :3

~ Outfit from September 1st! ~



I wore this outfit to go out and eat sushis with my friend Érika before the party! ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand (Etsy)

I decided to wear an outfit inspired by Cure Whip! :3 (I changed into a more extra outfit later but this was my outfit to go eat out! XD) Cure Whip theme is strawberries and bunnies so I wore my Chained Berry skirt coordinated with pink and some touches of red through the outfit and accessories themed around strawberries, of course! ^w^

When everyone was arrived I took selfies with all the guests as usual! :3





I really love how everyone tried their best to match with the theme! ^w^/

Then we took some group pictures! :3



The regular ones! ~ (Nico and Marie arrived while we were taking the pictures so that why they are not in all of them. ^w^'')

And the goofy ones! XD; I tried to remember all their themes...


Christmas 1996!


Under the sea!


I... Don't remember this one? XD; Kampai the Sun maybe? XD;


Dabbing like it's 2017. XD;


Japanese Tourist Picture??? XD;


The Prince farted... XD;


Zoidberg! ~


"Un p'tit mot pour Tomo!" XD; (I think that only the Prince, Mason and me got this one... XD)


Meme faces! ~


SALT!


"You're not welcome in our squad..." XD;


We have a mission! ~


Horror something...? XD;


Dabbing... Again! XD;


In the life of a douchebag... XD;


Team UwU or Team OwO!

We laughed so much while taking the group pictures and in my opinion it is always a highlight of my birthday to take goofy pictures with everyone! XD; I really enjoy it a lot! ^w^

After the pictures it was time to open my gifts! ~


I started with Francis's gift! ^w^ He offered me these lovely (and yummy!) looking bath bombs! *o* I can't wait to use them in my baths! ~




Sandrine, Mason and Angélique offered me a bunch of things! ^w^ They got me some cute hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works (with the matching holder which is a rainbow unicorn!) and two lovely chokers! UwU <3 I can't wait to wear them out with my Fairy-Kei and cute outfits! ^w^



Jenn offered me so many lovely presents too! ;o; A pretty glittery unicorn snowball, some vintage tea spoons and two cute unicorn magnets! ^w^/ I love everything so much and I am so happy to use them to decorate my little home! :3



The Prince offered me a cute Marie card with such a cute love message in it! ;o; I felt very happy and grateful to have such a wonderful partner! (I didn't even really cry this time, go me! XD)


Last but not least; Érika offered me a bunch of little presents too! ;o; I got some delicious fruity tea, a cute and VERY SPECIAL Wayfinder necklace, a chocolate shaped like a unicorn and two pretty handmade handkerchiefs! :3 (Not everything is pictured here since my photographer *cough* the Prince was getting tired apparently and all the other pictures were blurry... ;w;) She was so thoughtful and I'm really grateful! :3


After being so spoiled I felt very grateful and appreciated and... I definitely felt very U w U * <3

But... I also felt a bit hungry for some cake!! OwO



Here was my birthday cake for this year! ^w^ It was very yummy as usual! :3

After the cake we played some silly games and chatted until late at night... XD;

I had a really great time with my friends for my birthday this year and I was very grateful for them to be there and for all the presents I got! ;o; I'm waaay too spoiled and I don't feel like I deserve them at all but the happy memories from days like these bring such a warm smile on my face! :3

Until next time my happy rainbow unicorns, take care! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment