Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, June 22, 2018

Spring Favourites! ~

Hello my sparkly blue skies filled with pretty puffy clouds! ~

I know it may be a bit late for this but I haven't found the time to write about it earlier... So here we go with my spring favourites for this year! ^w^

As usual, there is some clothing and accessories, a few beauty products, some food and also some lifestyle things! :3

HMHM Offwhite Blouse


I've fallen back in love with this offwhite blouse from HMHM this spring! ~ I've had this blouse for such a long time too! It's one of my comfiest blouses and I think it suits me perfectly! ^w^  I love the pretty crocheted lace and the cute little flowers buttons on it! ~ I think it goes very well with Country Lolita outfits too since it's such a simple blouse! :3

Bodyline Strawberry Wristcuffs


I enjoy wearing these wristcuffs so much during springtime! ^w^ I love the crocheted lace they used for them and the little crocheted strawberries with the cute little flowers on top, so pretty! :3 They were incredibly cheap too, I think I only paid around 5 or 6 USD for them! They are also super comfy to wear and I really enjoy wearing them with my outfits themed around strawberries! ^w^

Pink Pearly Ring


I've discovered this ring again this spring! ~ I love the little pearls inside and I like to wear it with pearl bracelets for an elegant touch in my outfits. ^w^ I also really like the little rhinestones in the middle, it's such a nicely detailed ring. :3 I also love the different shades of pink of the little pearls, I think it makes it more versatile and interesting. :3

Yves Rocher Eyeshadow in Rose Pivoine


I wanted to get a dark pink eyeshadow for such a long time and I finally got one for Nadeshicon's fashion show! ^w^ I've been really enjoying making gradient light to dark pink looks with it! ~ It's such a pretty tint of pink too! And it have shimmery glitters in it, which is always a good thing! :3

Bath & Body Works Pretty as a Peach Shower Gel


I've got this shower gel when I went to Quebec city for Nadeshicon at the beginning of April! ~ I didn't think I would like this scent as much as I do! ^w^ It's such a light but sugary scent and I've been really enjoying to use it during this springtime! :3 I regret not getting the body lotion too. ;w;

Seasonal Fruits & Flavours


Springtime for me rhymes with peaches, lemon and strawberries! XD; I'm glad I could enjoy yummy fresh fruits this spring. ~ I've been having a huge bowl of fresh peaches, strawberries or cherries with my breakfast almost everyday. ^w^'' I also baked some lemon cupcakes and some cherry cupcakes this season to enjoy the seasonal flavours at their fullest. :3

David's Tea Just Peachy Tea


(Can you sense a peach theme here, I don't know. XD) I've been really enjoying drinking iced teas with my meals this spring and this tea is my favourite one of this season! ^w^ It's best enjoyed iced but I had it hot and it's good too! ~

Prince's Flowers



This spring, the Prince literally showered me with flowers! ^w^'' I feel extremely grateful to him for bringing me fresh flowers, just because he knows it makes me very happy, especially during springtime! ~ He's so thoughtful and I love him so much I had to mention it in my favourites this season. ^w^

My New Friend Anne!


I know it may sound super silly to mention it in my favourites, but it have been something really important to me and I need to talk about it! XD; This spring, I met with another Harajuku fashion enthusiast in my hometown and I was so glad and grateful I met her! ^w^ It feel so special to know that someone from my hometown is also representing Harajuku fashion since I've been so lonely all these years back in the days! ^w^'' I am very thankful for this new friendship! ~

So this is what I've been enjoying during this springtime! ~ I'm really looking forward this summer too! ^w^ I have a bunch of plans, activities and events that I'm really excited about! :3

Until next time my perfectly sweet peaches! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment