Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, June 4, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ May 29th to May 31th!

Hello my cotton candy ice scream scoops! ^w^

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from last week for work. ~ I have 3 of them this time and I'm pretty proud of all of them. :3 It's rare that I really like all my outfits from one week! ^w^'' Anyway, let me show them to you. ~

~ Outfit from May 29th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Hmhm
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Wristcuffs; Bodyline
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Since I threw almost all my blouses in the wash on that day and I didn't plan any further, I decided to make a coordinate with my offwhite blouse from Hmhm that I don't wear very often... Well, I think I've fallen in love again with that blouse! ~ It's so comfy and perfect for Country Lolita coordinates! This time, I paired it with my Chained Berry skirt and accessories themed around berries with a lot of red touches. :3 I also realized I really loved these wristcuffs from Bodyline, they are made of very soft crocheted lace and I think they really complement that blouse super well. :3

~ Outfit from May 30th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I really love wearing my Cherry Berry Bunny dress during the summer days. ~ This time, I paired it with a short sleeved pink blouse, a simple pink bag, pink socks with strawberries to match the print and matching wristcuffs. :3 I didn't want this outfit to be overwhelming so I only added a bunny necklace and a bunny ring as jewelry to complete the outfit. ~ You also can't really see it but I wore matching eyeshadows too! It's rare that I wear intricate eyeshadow looks only to go to work but I've been feeling surprisingly motivated to wear cute makeup lately. XD;

~ Outfit from March 31th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Rococo Soul

I'm really glad I got to wear my lilac Sugary Carnival jumperskirt last week! ^w^ I've been wanting to wear it for a while! ~ This time, I paired it with a simple white blouse, white socks with pink polka dots, a white and pink bunny bag and some white, pink and lilac wristcuffs to match the colour scheme. ~ I chose a bunny necklace because I thought it matched nicely with the bag. :3 I also went for simple tulle bows for my broaches because I think it coordinated nicely with the more elegant touch that is the wristcuffs. ~

So that was my little outfits from last week! :3 Stay tuned for my blog post about International Lolita Day later this week! ~ (I also may have a little bonus lifestyle post in the making too, maybe? ^w^)

Until next time my perfectly frosted pink cherry cupcakes! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment