Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ June 4th to June 9th!

Hello my pretty pink blossoms! ~

I'm back with another outfit post today! :3 I have 5 outfits from last week, I've been pretty busy as you can see! ~ I'm very proud of myself this time because I've worn nice and elaborate makeup for most of the days, which isn't something I usually do just to go to work, huhu. ^w^''

~ Outfit from June 4th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; My-Lolita-Dress
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I have this habit of wearing Country Lolita on Mondays because I want to style my hair in braids so I can have pretty pleats in them for the rest of the week. XD; This time, I went with my peachy pink flowery skirt that I paired with my white and pink blouse, simple socks and simple accessories that coordinates pretty well with the colours on the print. ^w^

~ Outfit from June 8th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Tasty Peach Studios, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I really love wearing my Star Night Theatre dress with blue! ~ It's a colour you see on the print but you don't see it coordinated with blue often. :3 I decided to go for a pony and stars theme with the accessories. I feel like the candy tulle broaches doesn't fit the theme very well but they are my only broaches that fit with that blouse's colour. ;w;

~ Outfit from June 6th! ~




Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

I really like to coordinate this jumperskirt with white and lacy wristcuffs! ^w^ I tried to keep the polka dots motifs with the socks and on the bows in my wristcuffs. ~ I wore tulle and pearly broaches for an elegant look and kept a heart shaped theme with my necklace and my ring. :3 I really love that outfit! ~

~ Outfit from June 7th! ~



Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Paradise Rose

When I was washing up my closet last week, I figured out I don't wear this beautiful skirt often enough! ~ It's so pretty and light for summer days. ^w^ This time, I coordinated it with a pink blouse and pink socks. I also wore accessories that are a bit more simple because I wanted a more casual look on that day. ~

~ Outfit from June 9th! ~




I wore this outfit to go to the funfair with the Prince and my friend Sophie! ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

I decided to go for something quite casual for my day at the funfair because I was a bit in pain and tired. ^w^'' But I still dressed up colourful with my lilac candy skirt! I paired it with my peachy pink cutsew and striped macarons socks which I think fit the print so perfectly. ~ I also wore my pretty rainbow bag and my glittery ice cream necklace for a playful and cute touch! ^w^

So that was my outfits from last week! ^w^ I hope that you enjoyed to take a look at them. ~

Until next time my sparkly kitten eyes! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment