Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ June 18th to June 21th!

Hello my pretty chiffon flowers. ~

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from last week. ^w^ As usual, they were all worn to go to work and they are mostly casual this week but I wanted to share them anyway! :3

~ Outfit from June 18th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I was actually feeling a bit sick on that day. (I didn't even finish my work shift. ^w^'') So I wanted to wear something super casual and comfy. ~ I paired my white cutsew with my blue cupcake Anna House skirt with simple accessories. ~

~ Outfit from June 19th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Hmhm
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I was still feeling a bit off on that day so I didn't want to bother with my outfit too much again. ^w^'' I paired my lilac Royal Poodle jumperskirt with offwhite, pearl bracelets and simple accessories. ~

~ Outfit from June 20th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I haven't worn this sailor outfit in a while. ^w^ I really love wearing that skirt and that blouse together. ~ With cute striped socks I think it's the perfect Sailor Lolita look! :3 I paired it with pearls and accessories themed around stars. ~

~ Outfit from June 21th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; My Lolita Dress
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Of course I had to wear Country Lolita for the summer solstice! ^w^ I went with an all peachy pink outfit with my flowery skirt. ~ I chose simple bow accessories to match with the print and complete the look. :3

That was my outfits from last week. ^w^ Some of them were pretty simple but I was still proud of them nonetheless. ~

Until next time my sweet lilac cupcakes! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment