Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ June 11th to June 16th!

Hello my cuddly bear paws! ~

This week, I've got a LOT of different outfits to show you. ^w^ Apparently I was very motivated last week and I decided to take pictures of my more casual outfits too, including a Fairy-Kei and an Otome outfit! ~ I'm very excited to share my outfits this week, so let's start! :3

~ Outfit from June 11th! ~




Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wasn't very inspired on that day so I went for something kind of unusual in terms of colours schemes and themes. ^w^'' I decided to wear my red jumperskirt from Anna House with pink and in a Country Lolita way. I tried to keep an animals theme with my accessories but I think it looked a little odd... XD; I had a lot of compliments on my outfit at work though! ~

~ Outfit from June 12th! ~


 

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Ta*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods & Holley Tea Time

I've worn something a little bit more OTT on that day. ~ I paired my lilac Milky Planet jumperskirt with white and touches of pink. ^w^ I chose accessories made of yarn and themed around stars and rainbows for a very cute and colourful look! :3

~ Outfit from June 13th! ~



On that day I had an appointment at the hospital so I took the day off from work. ~

Headbow; Chocomint
T-shirt; Kawaii Machine (Now called Starchaser)
Skirt; Holley Tea Time
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I went for a super casual Fairy-Kei look on that day. ~ I don't wear Fairy-Kei a lot to work since the skirts are a bit shorter and I don't want to bother with it... ^w^'' I went for something very comfy in a pink and blue colour scheme with a simple t-shirt and accessories themed around stars. ~

~ Outfit from June 14th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I feel like I didn't want to spend a lot of time thinking about my outfit on that day so I went with a very comfy blouse and one of the comfiest jumperskirts I own. ^w^ I paired my blue Lovely Forest jumperskirt with light pink and accessories themed around bunnies to complete the theme of the outfit. :3

~ Outfit from June 15th! ~



A casual Otome outfit to drive around and do some errands. ~

Headbow; Anna House
Shirt; Offbrand
Skirt; Offbrand
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris

I don't usually take picture of these super casual Otome outfits I wear on my days off, but I felt like it would be interesting to share the outfits I wear out of Lolita fashion too, I guess. ^w^'' So this is an example of what I wear on days I don't feel like dressing up, styling my hair or putting on some makeup. XD;

~ Outfit from June 16th! ~



This is the outfit I wore for a BBQ Picnic Party I hosted at my house last weekend! ^w^

Hat; Taobao
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I decided to dress in Country Lolita because it seems like the perfect thing to wear for a picnic, but I still wanted to be comfy and casual since I would be cooking and having guests over and all... So I paired my blue gingham skirt with a comfy peachy pink cutsew for a simple but cute look. ~ I completed the outfit with jewelry themed around roses. :3

So that was my outfits from last week! ^w^ I'm pretty proud about the variety of the themes, colours and styles! ~ Also, please let me know if you would be interested in seeing more casual Otome outfits from my days off! They aren't usually very creative but if some of you are curious I can try to show them to you more often maybe? :3

Until next time my charming lilac bouquets! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment