Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ May 22th and May 23th!

Hello my small strawberry donuts! ~

This will probably be the smallest outfit post ever on my blog! XD; I only had work two days last week since Monday was a holiday and I took Thursday and Friday off to go to my hometown! ^w^ Since I took pictures of my outfits during my trip anyway and I will make a blog post about it later this week, I thought I would only post my work outfits from last week. ~

There's one outfit that is more on the casual side and one that is more OTT! ^w^

~ Outfit from May 22th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear It Cuter
Socks; Offbrand
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I went for some Country Lolita vibes in red and pink on that day. ~ I haven't worn that skirt in so long and I kind of missed wearing lots of red! ^w^ I coordinated it with a long sleeved pink blouse and pink socks with strawberries. :3 I also chose accessories themed around berries and red too! ~ Finally, my straw hat and bag completes the Country look beautifully. :3

~ Outfit from May 23th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Bodyline, Chocomint & Offbrand

I haven't worn that dress in so long! ;o; I really wanted to wear something a bit special on that day since I was feeling a bit down and tired and I wanted to cheer myself up! ^w^ So I coordinated my pink Milky Planet jumperskirt with a light pink blouse and socks. ~ I also chose pearly and tulle accessories for a elegant touch and they are themed around stars and ponies to match the print. :3 I really liked that outfit! ~

So that was my two work outfits from last week. ^w^ As I said I will do another blog post with my adventures in my hometown later this week which will include my outfits from the weekend! ~

Until next time my fluffy cuddly kittens! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment