Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ April 21th to April 25th!

Hello my cute pink donuts with rainbow sprinkles! ~

Life have been super busy these past days: I went for a short trip to my hometown and I was sick (and I still am ;w;). I'm trying my best to keep up with blogging and activities I like but it's not always easy... XD; Anyway, I'm back on my blog this week for a quick little daily outfit post with my outfits from last week! :3

~ Outfit from April 21th! ~




I've worn this outfit for the Prince's birthday dinner with his family. ~

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wasn't sure at all how my blue blouse would pair with this skirt but I really liked the result after all. ~ It's a colour combo I don't wear very often. ^w^ I like how my polka dot blue socks match so nicely with the polka dots details on the skirt! :3 I went for elegant accessories with tulle, pearls and glitters because I thought it would fit the delicate flower print on the skirt. ~

~ Outfit from April 23th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I wanted to wear this dress with kind of an animal/forest theme with the accessories. ~ So I chose my deer socks and bunny accessories. :3 I also braided my hair for a country touch that match well with the forest theme I think. ^w^

~ Outfit from April 24th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

I decided to wear something a bit more playful and colourful on that day. ~ I paired my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt with pink and berry socks. :3 I added the wristcuffs for a more elegant touch and I think it matches nicely with my tulle brooch. ~ Finally the bunny accessories fit this print so perfectly! ^w^

~ Outfit from April 25th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I kept the playful and cheerful theme with this outfit also! ^w^ I decided to wear a Magical Girl inspired outfit with my sailor blouse and blue skirt. ~ I added lots of touches of pink through the outfit also. I went with starry and pearly accessories for a more elgant touch. :3

So that was my outfits from last week! ~ I had so many cute outfits planned for my trip to my hometown but sadly I forgot to take a picture of them, and on the last day I was so sick I decided to dress more casually... ;w;

Until next time my sweet lilac flowers. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment