Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ May 14th to May 19th!

Hello my pink lemonade sorbets! ~

I have 5 outfits to share this week! ^w^ The first 4 of them which were my work outfits; I was feeling very sick last week so they are suuuuper comfy and casual ones... And the last one is a little bit more dressed up though! :3 I hope you'll enjoy looking at them anyway. ~

~ Outfit from May 14th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I don't wear this beautiful elegant skirt enough! It's pretty comfy too and can be dressed up or down for more casual days. :3 This time, I coordinated it with a long sleeved pink blouse and plain pink socks. ~ I also went for simple and minimal accessories to complete the outfit but without looking too overwhelming. ~

~ Outfit from May 15th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Robe Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I coordinated my blue Anna House cupcake skirt with my light pink cutsew and socks which have some little touches of white too and accessories themed around roses. :3 This wasn't the outfit I originally planned on that day but I had to change my blouse at the last minute. XD; I think it ended up looking okay in the end though. ~

~ Outfit from May 16th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

This jumperskirt is probably one of my most comfy and casual ones, I love it so much for the days I don't really feel like dressing up but I want to look like I made an effort. XD; I coordinated it very simply with a long sleeved white blouse, white socks and accessories themed around roses. ~

~ Outfit from May 17th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

For my last work outfit of the week I went super casual with my plain pink skirt from Anna House that I coordinated with a white long sleeved cutsew, white socks with roses and pearly bows for an elegant touch. ~ I finished my outfit with darker pink bows accessories which I don't think match perfectly but it added a little pop of colour. ^w^

~ Outfit from May 19th! ~




I've worn this outfit to go to Sophie's place for her birthday! ~

Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

After a week of wearing casual outfits, I wanted to dress up a little more! ^w^ I wore my Sweet Paris jumperskirt that I coordinated with a blue blouse and blue socks with sweets. ~ I decided to wear accessories themed around candies and sweets which I think was pretty fitting for my friend's birthday! :3

So that was my little outfits from last week! ^w^ I'm going to my hometown tomorrow for the weekend so I don't know how much I will be able to take pictures of my outfits there... I also maybe want to make a blog post about it when I will come back. :3 We will see how it goes! ~

Until next time my pretty little lilac blossoms. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment