Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, May 14, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ May 7th to May 10th!

Hello my cute blooming pink flowers! ~

I'm back on my blog today with... *Drumroll* Another outfit post! XD; I've been feeling a bit sick lately and I am pretty low on energy so I feel sorry that I don't blog as much as I want to. ;w; I hope to feel better in the next few weeks though! ^w^

So let's get on with my outfits for work last week! ~

~ Outfit from May 7th! ~




Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

It was super sunny outside during the morning so I decided to wear a Country Lolita outfit for my first day of work last week! ^w^ So sad it ended up raining later in the day. ;w; I went for a simple white and blue colour scheme and simple flowery and pearly accessories for an elegant touch. ~

~ Outfit from May 8th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Bodyline, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I used to really like to coordinate my lilac Milky Planet jumperskirt with that short sleeved pink blouse when I first got it! ^w^ It was kind of my "dream outfit" back in the days... Even if the time passed by, it's still one of the outfits I feel the most "myself" in! ~ I went for a pony and stars theme with the accessories. :3 I didn't want to go overboard with sometime too OTT though as this was only an outfit for work and I still wanted to be comfy. ^w^

~ Outfit from May 10th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

I was super low on energy and tired that day so I decided to wear a very simple and comfy outfit for my last day of work. ~ I coordinated this pink printed skirt with my white cutsew and white and pink socks. ^w^ I completed the look with simple dark pink accessories that matches pretty well with the skirt I think. :3

That was my very few outfits from last week! ~ I had a Lolita meetup last weekend so stay tuned for my post about that later this week! ^w^

Until next time my heart shaped lemon shortbread cookies! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment