Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ May 1st to May 4th!

Hello my perfectly sweetened lemon cupcakes! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from last week! ^w^ I only have 3 outfits this time, but I hope you'll enjoy them anyway. :3 As usual, I've worn my outfits to go to work unless stated otherwise. ~

~ Outfit from May 1st! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Offbrand

I thought that the first day of May would be the perfect time to wear my first official Country Lolita outfit of the year! ^w^ I was feeling a little bit tired that day so I didn't want to wear something too complicated... I coordinated my pink gingham skirt with my peachy pink blouse and some simple dark pink accessories. ~

~ Outfit from May 3rd! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

I felt a little bit sad on that day so I decided to wear a colourful print to cheer me up! ~ I coordinated my pink Sugary Carnival jumperskirt with white and touches of pink! ^w^ I chose wool accessories because it was a little bit gloomy outside and it reminded me of the clouds. ~

~ Outfit from May 4th! ~




I've worn this outfit for a dinner with the Prince's family. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sanrio, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I decided to wear my Vanilla-chan on that day! ~ I coordinated it with pink and I chose accessories around a theme of candy and sweets with my cupcake necklace, candy bracelet, brooch and socks. :3 I really liked how this outfit turned out! ^w^

So that was my outfits from last week! ~ I felt very creative with my outfits last week and I really enjoyed putting them together. :3

Until next time my little ice cream scoops with rainbow sprinkles! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment