Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, November 6, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ October 30th to November 4th!

Hello my rainbow sugar cookies! ~

I'm back with my kind of regular posting schedule on here with my daily outfits from last week. :3 Some of them are casual and others are more on the OTT and colourful side. ~ As usual, I've worn all these outfits for work unless stated otherwise. ^w^

~ Outfit from October 30th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

It was a long day at work for me last Monday so I didn't want to wear an outfit that was too complicated. ^w^'' I went with something quite casual with one of my comfiest skirts along with a pink long sleeved blouse. ~

~ Outfit from October 31th! ~



Hat; Handmade by me
Starry One-Piece Pajamas; Handmade by my aunt
Rainbow Skirt; Handmade by me
White Dress; Offbrand, thrifted
Socks; Bodyline
Legwarmers; Handmade by my grandma
Shoes; Offbrand
Bag; Loris
Accessories; ManiaQ & Holley Tea Time

We were allowed to dress up for Halloween at work so of course I did! ^w^ I've worn my Da'vid/shito:aL inspired outfit which could easily pass as a clown or pierrot outfit. ~ I used to wear this outfit a lot when I started college so I really liked to wear it again. :3

~ Outfit from November 1st! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

I was feeling kind of exhausted from my Halloween night on that day (probably because I ate pretty much nothing all day but candies oops) so I decided to wear something more casual and comfy. ~ I really like that little rose ring, it's from Claire's children section but it's adjustable. ^w^

~ Outfit from November 2nd! ~





Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

I was kind of getting tired of wearing simple coordinates so I decided to wear something super OTT on that day! ^w^ I coordinated one of my favourite jumperskirt, Milky Planet in lilac with a white and pink blouse, white and pink socks and fluffy mokomoko accessories for a soft look. ~ I've also worn my rainbow bag because I think it matched super well with the colourful and white outfit. ^w^

~ Outfit from November 3rd! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Chocomint & Angelic Pretty

On my last day of work that week I coordinated my Wonder Party dress with matching socks, dark pink shoes and lacy and pearly accessories for an elegant touch. ~ I love comfy but simple outfits that looks like I made an effort. XD;

~ Outfit from November 4th! ~




I've worn this outfit for my friend's Francois birthday dinner! ~

Headbow; Neverland Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Neverland Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

At first I planned to wear something like casual Fairy-Kei on that day (since I don't get to wear it to work because my Fairy-Kei skirts are often too short and/or see through) but as I saw that minty blue blouse in my closet I had a spark of inspiration and I wanted to wear it with my newest dress! ^w^ I paired it with my Bodyline mint blue shoes which are pretty much the only things that looks good with that blouse. XD; I also added some colourful and more minty blue accessories to complete the look. ~

I hope you enjoyed looking at my outfits from last week. :3 Until next time my sparkly bunbuns! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment