Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, November 13, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ November 6th to November 10th!

Hello my cute triple chocolate cupcakes. ~

I'm back again today with my daily outfits for work last week. :3 Most of the pictures have super awkward lighting since it's getting darker out earlier than usual, or we just have gloomy autumn days more often I guess. ^w^'' Also, be prepared for the "I don't wear shoes anymore on my daily outfit pictures since I have to put on my winter boots after" season. XD; We started to get a bit of snow last week so I got my winter boots out. ~

~ Outfit from November 6th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Hmhm
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I felt like wearing my offwhite blouse on that day. ~ I paired it with my Lovely Forest and pearly accessories for an elegant yet simple look. :3

~ Outfit from November 7th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Taobao
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Paris Kids

It was one of the first snowy days of the season so I decided to wear my Snowbunny jumperskirt! ~ I paired it with pink berry socks, a pink long sleeved blouse and some bunny accessories and brooch made of yarn for a cute and cosy look. ~

~ Outfit from November 8th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

On that day I was suuuuper done with my long and damaged bangs so I didn't even bother styling my hair that much. XD; I ended up with a more casual outfit than planned. ^^'' I decided to pair my lilac candy skirt with my light peachy pink blouse, colourful socks and accessories for a playful but still comfy look. :3

~ Outfit from November 9th! ~




Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

Another day where I was too done to style my hair. XD; Hope the Lolita gods will forgive me. ^^'' I was in a festive and holiday mood on that day so I decided to dress up with the colours of a candy cane. ~ I paired my red Anna House jumperskirt (That my friend Claudia kindly shortened for me so now it's more flattering!) with a long sleeved blouse to be super cosy. :3 Simple glittery accessories completes the look with a nice touch too. ~

~ Outfit from November 10th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill

I had to report my hairdresser appointment by a week so I finally went ahead and shortened my bangs by myself a bit since I was soooo done! XD; I decided to go for another casual outfit for the last day of the week. This outfit is probably one of my favourite casual ones. ~ I like to pair these striped socks with my cutsew because I think it bring out the white details. ~ I also really love wearing that Cute Can Kill clear jewelry with that skirt, it feels like a perfect match to me. :3

I had kind of an exhausting weekend mentally so I'll try to do lots of self-care this week, this may result in more casual or simple outfits for next week again but I'll try my best as usual. ^w^ Until next time my fluffy cotton candy clouds! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment