Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ November 13th to November 17th!

Hello my sweet cherry pies! ~

It's time for my weekly outfit post on my blog! ^w^ I was kind of sick yesterday and I wanted to sleep and relax so that's why I post on Tuesday instead of Monday like usual. ;o; I am still slightly sick today but I'm getting better! ^w^ This week, I only have 4 outfits to show you but they are super varied so I hope you'll enjoy looking at them anyway. ~

~ Outfit from November 13th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Sweater; Handmade
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Legwarmers; Handmade
Shoes; Offbrand
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & ManiaQ

I felt like wearing my comfy oversized pastel sweater on that day. ~ Since I had to go to work and I couldn't pair it with one of my Fairy-Kei skirts, I decided to wear a Lolita one. ^^'' Is it Fairy-Kei enough? Is it more of a Fairy-Lolita outfit? I don't know, but I know that I was super cosy. :3

~ Outfit from November 15th! ~




Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear my hair in braids on that day so I wore my red gingham skirt for some slight country vibes. ~ I really love pairing that skirt with white and touches of pink, I think it suits the print beautifully. :3

~ Outfit from November 16th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Tasty Peach Studios, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something a little more dressed up on that day so I paired my Star Night Theatre with blue. ~ I think it's a very interesting colour combo you don't see that often with that dress even if there's blue on the print! I decided to keep a pony, stars and pearls theme through the accessories. ~

~ Outfit from November 17th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

I was feeling like wearing something a little more on the casual side on that day. ~ I paired my Fantastic Dolly lilac skirt with pink and simpler accessories. :3

That was my little outfits from last week. :3 Until next time take care my fluffy puppies. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment