Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, October 2, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ September 25th to September 30th!

Hello my sugary pear buns! ~

It's time for another outfit post today! ^w^ I've got 5 outfits to show you this week. ~ I like to do my outfit posts on Monday since it helps me reflect on last week's outfits and plan them better for the week ahead! :3 This time, my outfits were pretty regular, simple and everyday outfits, at least for me! ^w^''

~ Outfit from September 25h! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I didn't want to wear something too complicated on that day since it was super hot outside! I've worn a simple outfit with my white cutsew and my sweet Anna House skirt which is light and comfy. :3

~ Outfit from September 26th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I had already planned to wear an OP on that day since I planned to throw almost all my blouses in the wash. XD; I went for something simple and comfy again with my Vanilla-chan coordinated with pink as I tend to have coordinated it more with white the last times I wore it! ^w^''

~ Outfit from September 27th! ~



Sorry for the horrible lighting, it was super dark outside and I had to turn on my lights so you actually see my outfit. ^w^''

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time

I pretty much had to wear my sailor blouse on that day since it's one of the only blouses that weren't in the wash the day before. XD; I coordinated it simply with my plain pink skirt, striped socks, wristcuffs and a cute heart ring. ~

~ Outfit from September 28th! ~





Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul, Offbrand & Handmade

I looked at my Anna House pink blouse and I decided to wear it with something I used to like and wear a lot, my lilac Royal Poodle jumperskirt! I realised I haven't worn this dress with pink in a long time, I always tend to coordinate it more with white. I always liked how this dress with look with pink, so this was a little nostalgic outfit. ^w^

~ Outfit from September 30th! ~




I went apple picking with the Prince's family on that day! We had to wake up super duper early, this is why the lighting is soooo bad. ^w^'' I tried to fix is as much as I could, but you will get a proper view on this outfit in my next article about our little day! ^w^

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I had to wear my red jumperskirt to go apple picking! ^w^ (My friend Claudia shortened it for me, so it doesn't look awkwardly long anymore, yay! :3) I decided to pair it with blue, since I thought it would match nicely with the autumn colours of the orchard. ~ Of couse, I wore my straw hat and straw bag to stay in the theme with the activity. :3

These were my outfits for the week! ~ I was hesitant to post them all since some of them are super simple and casual and some of them have really bag lighting. ;w; But I thought that I wanted to be more genuine on my blog and I need to share authentic content. ~

Until next time my steamy apple pies! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment